I've Applied! Watch

AidenHa
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I applied a week ago today! I've applied for 5 universities, 3 Russell Group & 2 Non-Russell Group (One I care about aka Lincoln and the other just being another one to fill the space). Since I visited Lincoln, I said I would put Lincoln down as my insurance for sure. Still true to this day, but if I were to get an unconditional offer (Very unlikely with my situation, being homeschooled with no predicted grades) I will 100% be studying at Lincoln. Would just like to get to know some potential friends that'll get those amazing chicken tenders at the restaurant opposite the library with me haha. I haven't received my offer yet but I was just wondering if everyone got a confirmation email? All 4 other universities emailed and said we have received your application, but Lincoln hasn't?
Cuddly Lizard
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by AidenHa)
I applied a week ago today! I've applied for 5 universities, 3 Russell Group & 2 Non-Russell Group (One I care about aka Lincoln and the other just being another one to fill the space). Since I visited Lincoln, I said I would put Lincoln down as my insurance for sure. Still true to this day, but if I were to get an unconditional offer (Very unlikely with my situation, being homeschooled with no predicted grades) I will 100% be studying at Lincoln. Would just like to get to know some potential friends that'll get those amazing chicken tenders at the restaurant opposite the library with me haha. I haven't received my offer yet but I was just wondering if everyone got a confirmation email? All 4 other universities emailed and said we have received your application, but Lincoln hasn't?
The library is crap and there's no restaurant opposite it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 5 Jul '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 6 Jul '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (23)
15.13%
Yes - a food allergy (14)
9.21%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (4)
2.63%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (6)
3.95%
No (105)
69.08%

Watched Threads