username3787036
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I want to do law at uni, so where is a good place for that? But I also want good nightlife, good shops and places to go etc. Yeah so just say any suggestions or say where you went and what was good about the uni and the area it is in?? Xx
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How about you narrow it down for us a bit by telling us your predicted grades?
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Sian.M.A)
I want to do law at uni, so where is a good place for that? But I also want good nightlife, good shops and places to go etc. Yeah so just say any suggestions or say where you went and what was good about the uni and the area it is in?? Xx
Oxford, but you'll be working, so won't see much nightlife outside of the library.
Fizzy98
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Cambridge or oxford obviously, depending on ur predicted grades. If not, Nottingham has a really good nightlife I hear. Everyone I know who goes there loves it.
dryballzflyer
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
kings college London. Its in London, perfect nightlife and clubs. Bristols good but nightlife isnt as good as kings. Any uni or college London has a good nightlife.
Idrissian
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I know Edinburgh is a good uni, i don't know how the night life is there
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hey! Im currently in my third year at Sheffield Hallam university and ive loved it1 Nightlife is great and everything is pretty much in walking distance so you dont have to worry about travel! Meadowhall is right around the corner as well which has as many shop and restaurants you can think of! The university is amazing too, all the teachers have been really supportive and helpful! I hope this helps, let me know if you want to know anything else?
Sophia
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (155)
14.53%
I'm not sure (46)
4.31%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (317)
29.71%
I have already dropped out (30)
2.81%
I'm not a current university student (519)
48.64%

Watched Threads