Maggie Thatcher - if she's on the money how long until silly lefties Watch

Miss Maddie
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by zhog)
It's hard to imagine her making the grade, past all the bureaucratic layers where expressing any form of admiration can be a bad thing for one's health. Feminists, how come they haven't erected a shrine to the most vivid example of a woman making it a man's world against all odds? First woman PM, won every election she ran for. What's wrong with her?

What's wrong with her is that she debases the victhimhood narrative upon which feminism depends, with her being an example that women can make it in this world if made of the right stuff. Bad example to the congregation, they must believe they need help with it.
Couldn't have put it better myself. Feminism is anti success
Miss Maddie
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Kovalensky)
I appreciate your pic showing off your ass but you're otherwise a highly annoying user.
Thank you bae :top2:
username1738683
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Miss Maddie)
That's it, she was a winner.
jameswhughes
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It would be great to see her on the money, for no reason other than just to wind up all the right people.
DSilva
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
So now people are making threads and getting angry about things that haven't happened? Right...
ChaoticButterfly
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If Margaret Thatcher is put on the new £50 how long before some retarded lefties burn their money in protest and complain they're poor?
Her contribution to science was developing a way of making cie cream look bigger lol
Pugglet
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It feels good paying with them in a shop
Most places I’ve found won’t accept them. We aren’t allowed to accept them at my job
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AperfectBalance
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
not as mad as you ruining money...
Just my opinion
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mojojojo101)
Burning money is a right wing thing...
Whereas, burning other people's money is a left wing thing.😄
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If anybody doesn’t want a Thatcher £50 note, I’ll be happy to take them off your hands.
The RAR
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
We already have a politician on the new notes, Winston Churchill, put someone who is not a politician, man or woman. If they put Margaret Thatcher still, I would be fine with it anyway.
I personally think Winston Churchill should have been put in the £10 note
Gruntieded
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’m yet to met a leftie that is wealthy enough to own a £50. Most are benefit scrounging scum.
Axiomasher
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If Margaret Thatcher is put on the new £50...
Sounds about right, £50 notes tend to be used by organised crime sorts so she's a good rep for them.
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Pugglet)
Who even owns £50 notes. They are so impractical
Drug dealers?
chrish5011
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
They would never see her face on it, anyway...the benefit scrounging toerags would never have enough money to see her!
Burton Bridge
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Feminism is a good thing in theory, unfortunately it's big businesses and if prejudice goes away which in reality it already has! Their "business's" and such like are out of work because they have won. It does seem they are praying on the young to keep it alive and keep them in work.

I think it's a minority of feminists are now believing in female superiority rather than equality, a prejudice and delusion in itself.

As for Thatcher, she was a disaster at every turn, every policy she brought in was regressive, divisive and harmful, not because she was a woman because her poltics was abhorrent unless you was wealthy.
If she gets put on a £50 note it will effect my life nil, however with all the great British people we have created I can't help but think its a little of an insult to have her on our biggest note, do you think?
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 2 weeks ago
CoolCavy
  • Community Assistant
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well thanks to thatcher no-one is rich enough in the north to even own a £50 note
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a food intolerance or allergy?

Yes - a food intolerance (35)
12.41%
Yes - a food allergy (32)
11.35%
Yes - an autoimmune disorder (i.e coeliac, colitis) (9)
3.19%
Yes - I have an intolerance and allergy (9)
3.19%
No (197)
69.86%

Watched Threads