The Student Room Group

UEA, Manchester & Leads

Hi guys,
I’m applying for uk universities to do accounting & finance. Could anyone comment the pros and cons of these 3 schools. They’re my top ones but as I don’t live in the uk, I’m unsure what I’m getting myself into lol. I live in the Cayman Islands btw.
Original post by hayleysamuels
Hi guys,
I’m applying for uk universities to do accounting & finance. Could anyone comment the pros and cons of these 3 schools. They’re my top ones but as I don’t live in the uk, I’m unsure what I’m getting myself into lol. I live in the Cayman Islands btw.

Hi Hayley!

Is there anything specific you would like to know about Accounting and Finance at UEA? :smile:

Heidi
In terms of reputation/ranking they’re all pretty similar, so I’d decide based on where you’re going to be happiest.

Leeds is the ‘party uni’ of those 3 - if you like going out a lot then it could be a good fit for you. If not, maybe it’s not the best.
Original post by University of East Anglia
Hi Hayley!

Is there anything specific you would like to know about Accounting and Finance at UEA? :smile:

Heidi

Hi, there are a few questions related to the course that I have:

How difficult is the course? Is it easy to continue onto my ACCA afterwards? & employment level after completion?
Original post by LeapingLucy
In terms of reputation/ranking they’re all pretty similar, so I’d decide based on where you’re going to be happiest.

Leeds is the ‘party uni’ of those 3 - if you like going out a lot then it could be a good fit for you. If not, maybe it’s not the best.

Thank you so much for answering, I do enjoy partying as it is a fun way to meet new people.

Do you know if UEA has a good social life even though it’s more in a rural area?

Quick Reply

Latest