The Student Room Group

Is this considered cheating?

So I am on FWB relationship with two men at the moment - to both of whom I have acted as if I am on such terms with them individually only. Thing is, since it is a FWB, we have agreed that there is nothing SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

So, if I am not officially going out with them, is this considered cheating? Is what I am doing bad? I personally feel like I don't need to reveal to them about my other flings.

And apart from them two, I am flirting/sexting with 4/5 men on Snapchat, and on top of that I'm still in touch with one other guy I slept with few months ago.

I know I am crazy. -_- But atleast for 2019 resolution, I have said to myself I am gonna stick to two guys only. Reason I don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket is because what if the guy I 'chose' decides to leave me. Then Im screwed right.

Currently things are going amazing with both guys, so I just cannot choose, and due to my nature of life, I am unable to be in a proper relationship.

Anyone been on same boat as me? Please give me some suggestions and viewpoint. Am I a bad/mean person? Am I taking their feelings and affection towards me for granted?
Original post by synthesis1
So I am on FWB relationship with two men at the moment - to both of whom I have acted as if I am on such terms with them individually only. Thing is, since it is a FWB, we have agreed that there is nothing SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP.

So, if I am not officially going out with them, is this considered cheating? Is what I am doing bad? I personally feel like I don't need to reveal to them about my other flings.

And apart from them two, I am flirting/sexting with 4/5 men on Snapchat, and on top of that I'm still in touch with one other guy I slept with few months ago.

I know I am crazy. -_- But atleast for 2019 resolution, I have said to myself I am gonna stick to two guys only. Reason I don't want to keep all my eggs in one basket is because what if the guy I 'chose' decides to leave me. Then Im screwed right.

Currently things are going amazing with both guys, so I just cannot choose, and due to my nature of life, I am unable to be in a proper relationship.

Anyone been on same boat as me? Please give me some suggestions and viewpoint. Am I a bad/mean person? Am I taking their feelings and affection towards me for granted?

I don’t think that you’re doing is wrong as long as you make sure that you’re clean every so often. I don’t know if you know if they’re sleeping with other people so it’s better to be safe than sorry. You haven’t committed to them or said to either one of them that you’re only having sex with them then It should be fine but if you have said to either one of them that you’re only sleeping with that one person then it’s not ok for you to sleep with someone else.
You are very bad and so naughty l dont know what drives you to act the way you are acting you are going to be hurting a lot off guys you are a heart breaker what goes around comes around to bite you
Original post by laughinglad999
You are very bad and so naughty l dont know what drives you to act the way you are acting you are going to be hurting a lot off guys you are a heart breaker what goes around comes around to bite you

Not OP but like what is it got to do with you. She stated that the 2 guys know they are only on a FWB level nothing else and nothing more. The guys she's been sexting/flirting most likely know their place and understand it's just for fun and nothing serious will come out of it. If the guys choose to become romantically involved then that's their fault cause there is a level of understanding from sexting with guys that it literally means nothing just a way to get off.
Original post by Anonymous
Not OP but like what is it got to do with you. She stated that the 2 guys know they are only on a FWB level nothing else and nothing more. The guys she's been sexting/flirting most likely know their place and understand it's just for fun and nothing serious will come out of it. If the guys choose to become romantically involved then that's their fault cause there is a level of understanding from sexting with guys that it literally means nothing just a way to get off.

What do you mean what has it got to do with me l was giving my thoughts just like you are doing now wind your neck back in before you fall over lol
What do you mean what has it got to do with me l was giving my thoughts just like you are doing now wind your neck back in before you fall over lol

I was more addressing what you said about her hurting people than it being your own opinion. Felt like you didn't fully read what she wrote and fully understood it or the nature of her relation to the boys.
Original post by Anonymous
I was more addressing what you said about her hurting people than it being your own opinion. Felt like you didn't fully read what she wrote and fully understood it or the nature of her relation to the boys.

l more than understan in other words the guys are been taking in so they are the ones to blame if they get hurt

Bruh this is a year post. Also normally with fwb relationship no emotions is attached so they could not be bothered for all we know but we don’t know if they were or not.
Original post by synthesis1

if you aint a titled relationship or promis relationship then not technically.Just shady.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending