The Student Room Group

A2 Revision

So i’m doing 2 A levels this year (retook year + B in A2 sociology last year.) I’m doing Chemistry and Maths with Chemistry being OK and Maths being f*cking impossible with the new spec.

I’ve stopped attending Maths lessons as i’m now just so far behind and my teachers are garbage so there’s literally no point. (UCAS already sent off.)

However I was wondering how much revision I should do weekly or daily to achieve 2 A’s to achieve AAB to get into Warwick. I’ve never been the straight A’s student so any tips will help greatly!
I don't think you should be missing lessons, ask another teacher if they could help you with some of the stuff on the spec otherwise you may risk sabotaging your grades.

Maybe get a tutor or try doing all the past exam questions from AS and A2, thats what i'm doing right now because I didn't do so well in maths last year and its helping so much, along with past papers, then if I get a question wrong I come back to it the next week and do it again, and again till I get it 100% right.
Reply 2
Original post by HanimalGurl
I don't think you should be missing lessons, ask another teacher if they could help you with some of the stuff on the spec otherwise you may risk sabotaging your grades.Maybe get a tutor or try doing all the past exam questions from AS and A2, thats what i'm doing right now because I didn't do so well in maths last year and its helping so much, along with past papers, then if I get a question wrong I come back to it the next week and do it again, and again till I get it 100% right.
the problem is with the new spec there’s literally no past papers apart from last years one?
Original post by anzoceo
the problem is with the new spec there’s literally no past papers apart from last years one?

The teachers get access to test papers (with their login, so that students dont cheat on mocks), so your gonna have to ask your teacher for some test papers and papers to aid you in revising at home.

Quick Reply

Latest