t18kyaw
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi,

I am one of the student that have to apply to uni this year before the deadline that is very close now.

It's like this. I can't decide between Computer Science and Engineering. Even in Engineering, I can't choose between Electric and Mechanical.

So I am thinking of choosing Mechatrionic and Robotics which is the mix of all of them.

Do you guys think I'm making the right decision ?

BTW I'm sorry if I chose the different form for posting this as I'm still inexperienced.

Thanks.
Svesh
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yh courses like Mechatronics, Electronic and Information Engineering or General engineering should be good.
Just look at the modules and see which ones interest you more
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there!

Making a decision about university is a tough one and definitely one to take time over.

At Bath, we offer all of the courses you have mentioned and as you said, robotics is a mixture of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and computer science. We also offer an integrated mechanical and electrical engineering degree which is very popular and may be suited to you. You can find more information about each course by following the links below.

Robotics Engineering MEng
Integrated Mechanical and Electrical Engineering MEng
Mechanical Engineering MEng
Electrical Engineering MEng
Computer Science MComp

Bath is highly ranked for all these courses and it has excellent industry links, which really improves employability.

If you have any questions please let me know good luck with your decision!

Leah
2nd Year Chemical Engineering
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about starting university this autumn?

Really excited (61)
22.34%
Excited but a bit nervous (124)
45.42%
Not bothered either way (35)
12.82%
I'm really nervous (53)
19.41%

Watched Threads