The Student Room Group

I'm working this evening, AMA?

Thought I'd make one as I will/should be working on NYE this evening, uh yeah ama?

:undefined:penguin happy nye!
What kind of work is it? :smile:

What would you rather do instead of working?
So am I !! Did you have any plans before you found out you will be working?
(edited 5 years ago)
What time do you get off?
Happy New Year 🥳
Reply 4
What is your favourite restaurant/place to eat out?
Original post by DedicatedWizard
What kind of work is it? :smile:

What would you rather do instead of working?

I'm a KP/dishie. Literally anything else especially tonight. :smile: probably go on my nintendo switch.
Original post by Chronoscope
I'm a KP/dishie. Literally anything else especially tonight. :smile: probably go on my nintendo switch.

Oh man good luck tonight! I know how rough it gets at this time of year. I used to work as a waitress, the KPs are usually quite lovely. :smile:
Original post by Wooord
So am I !! Did you have any plans before you found out you will be working?

:undefined:hugs what job are you doing tonight?

I didn't have amy plans because I kind of guessed that everyone would had to pick between christmas eve/ christmas day/boxing day or nye. I don't really tend to go out on NYE anyway so it just freed up someone who wanted it off :smile:

Original post by RazzzBerries
What time do you get off?
Happy New Year 🥳

I did Christmas Day and Boxing day off as well as tomorrow off so I haven't complained :tongue: (but in my head im kind of screaming when I see posts that say "how ru spending NYE" :undefined:lol
Original post by 8472
What is your favourite restaurant/place to eat out?

Ooh tricky. :smile:I like a few local restaurants near me as long as we're not seated right by the carvery (nightmare( as we were yesterday. Burger King/mcdonalds would be a easy pick tho.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hey. I’m leaving for my job as waitress in 5 mins. It is so hard at this time of year. Good luck to all who are working over this period! Most of us need it!!
Happy nye!

Are you eligible for enhanced pay or a bonus for working over the holidays?

Quick Reply

Latest