The Student Room Group

No ambitions/goals in life?

long story short, im in my last year of a levels, year 13, and im really losing myself. im supposed to be revising but i just dont have any motivation or any of that stress hormone being produced that pushes me to do anything... i have no ambitions or goals for the future at all.. nothing motivates me, not money or family or even myself, i almost just dont care anymore, i just want to escape it all and just live a simple basic life forget about having a job but at the same time i want to do more and do things i enjoy and achieve things but i have no motivation to do anything which is why it has affected my grades and attitudes on life in general .

im really stuck, hat should i do?
yeh I feel exactly like that aswell

we just got to do it though whether we like it or not
No goals? Sounds like Man U under Mourinho!!!
I didn't have any idea where I was going in life until the age of 21, when I was in year 13 I didn't even think about the future too much.
Original post by Anonymous
long story short, im in my last year of a levels, year 13, and im really losing myself. im supposed to be revising but i just dont have any motivation or any of that stress hormone being produced that pushes me to do anything... i have no ambitions or goals for the future at all.. nothing motivates me, not money or family or even myself, i almost just dont care anymore, i just want to escape it all and just live a simple basic life forget about having a job but at the same time i want to do more and do things i enjoy and achieve things but i have no motivation to do anything which is why it has affected my grades and attitudes on life in general .

im really stuck, hat should i do?

I was the same at your age. I dropped out of college and got a job. I did a workplace apprenticeship and became a qualified butcher, before I finally decided what I wanted to do at age 24. I started back at college at 25 and I'll be attending university at 26. There's no need to feel rushed as your age. Got your whole life ahead of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending