We need to stop Brexit Watch

DraconisAudiat
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Burton Bridge)
How convenient, you not great at it to be fair, I'm quite relaxed and enjoying this
Off course you're relaxed, you're not taking the situation seriously you're just trolling people pretending to support No Deal.
Burton Bridge
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by DraconisAudiat)
Off course you're relaxed, you're not taking the situation seriously you're just trolling people pretending to support No Deal.
I'm talking on topic and not insulting people. Please show me where I support no deal or want no deal?

Try again kido
delhibelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Pleasantri)
As there will be riots and civil unrest. How can we go about reversing the decision?
its funny how people talk about not respecting the democratic vote but also forgetting that 52 and 49 isnt exactly a majority many didnt even vote and ones who did might either not get affected or in blunt terms be dead in another 50 years when the real consequeces of the decision will be shown and and the young people like us who couldnt even vote will be ffected the most
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bobzzzzzz)
its funny how people talk about not respecting the democratic vote but also forgetting that 52 and 49 isnt exactly a majority many didnt even vote and ones who did might either not get affected or in blunt terms be dead in another 50 years when the real consequeces of the decision will be shown and and the young people like us who couldnt even vote will be ffected the most
Is there 101% in you're world then?
delhibelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
omg sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but u get what i mean
delhibelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
also as strange as it sounds i think ur very fit i just got a feeling . felt u should know
not trying to hit on u in any way whatsoever
Last edited by delhibelly; 1 week ago
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by delhibelly)
omg sorrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy but u get what i mean
Lol I could not resist mate, sorry I was pulling your leg.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
also as strange as it sounds i think ur very fit i just got a feeling . felt u should know
not trying to hit on u in any way whatsoever
Lol, well you should have gone to specsavers
tomahawker314
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
the 'many people didn't even vote' is a terrible argument, if they chose to not vote thats their loss and we can assume they are indifferent either way. As for many people will be dead should be just live in stasis forever as our decisions may affect people younger than us?
delhibelly
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tomahawker314)
the 'many people didn't even vote' is a terrible argument, if they chose to not vote thats their loss and we can assume they are indifferent either way. As for many people will be dead should be just live in stasis forever as our decisions may affect people younger than us?
Yeah I think so to ATLEAST show some concern and be considerate
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm talking on topic and not insulting people. Please show me where I support no deal or want no deal?

Try again kido
Irony impaired i take it or ignorant of what an insult is...?
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Irony impaired i take it or ignorant of what an insult is...?
Can you provide any logical evidence to back this opinion up or are you just trolling?

Show me where I insulted draconis or supporting no deal - good luck
Napp
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Can you provide any logical evidence to back this opinion up or are you just trolling?

Show me where I insulted draconis or supporting no deal - good luck
Are you blind or being intentionally obstructive? You literally just insulted that user.
Burton Bridge
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Napp)
Are you blind or being intentionally obstructive? You literally just insulted that user.
I take that as a no then, as you were.

Unless @DraconisAudiat can tell me where I insulted him/her? Unlikely if course because I never did.
Last edited by Burton Bridge; 1 week ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.58%
Excited (156)
9.17%
Worried (305)
17.93%
Terrified (379)
22.28%
Meh (164)
9.64%
Confused (37)
2.18%