The Student Room Group

SCAM

HI , everyone. I ordered some weight loosening tablet on last Saturday on the 29of December.
I saw the advert on Facebook and they mentioned the Dragen Den name so I thought it would be true.
I went to their website and choose the package which was buy3 bottles and get 3 free with free delivery in the UK.
Each bottle cost £19.95 so i was ment to pay about £58 but I when i gave my bank details and confirm the payment it showed that I have been charged £119.59 .
Went to the cash machine and checked the mini statement on Sunday and was shocked to see that I have been charged not once but twice , the total amount was £240.
Call the bank but they can't help at this stage, try to call the number from the website, the man said you have been charged for what you bought but if you sent happy with the item just send it back and we will pay you back but I don't trust them anymore.
I am so upset and don't know what to do.
Anybody with the same experience?
Please help
Reply 1
(Original post by ecolier)Let this be a lesson, if the company can't even spell Dragons' Den properly then they are likely to be a scam! :wink:

(Have you tried calling your Credit Card company? They may be able to reverse it)

Yes , they cant do anything yet as the payment is pending

Quick Reply