Report 3 weeks ago
Sorry this week's been so difficult hun. Onwards and upwards :hugs:
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Week 5: Get up before 10am, wash face, brush teeth and hair. Get dressed (leggings are acceptable) and be at desk by 11am. [21/1/19 - 27/1/19]

This went really well if I replace desk with settee space.

We spent the week at a hot tub properly relaxing with my therapy bun and my hedgehog. Somehow the hedgehog decided to take up residence in a sub-woofer and we spent three nights trying to wait up to find her. I think the removal from my regular environment really helped to get into the routine, but also the lack of tech and being woken up by the sun coming up at around 7.30ish made this feel so much more relaxing. It also confirmed that I really want to live in a decluttered house so that I don't have to live around things that need constant tidying/cleaning/caring about. Mel-butt the bun has requested underfloor heating to warm his little stomach on and Thistle the hedgehog is probably trying to find a sub-woofer to call her own. I'm feeling much more positive about things and taking the time to properly de-PhD has made me feel much more positive about the choices made.

We also had the chance to explore the Peak District during heavy snow time and it was beyond stunning. I'm going to miss it when we move in March.
Muttley79
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Thanks for the update - well done on a positive week. It's great to hear that you know you want to live 'uncluttered' - I need to work on that too
ParadoxSocks
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Thanks for the update - well done on a positive week. It's great to hear that you know you want to live 'uncluttered' - I need to work on that too
Thanks I have a couple more updates to get up when I have chance too.

My mum's hoarding seems to make it really hard for me to let go of belongings but I've been working super hard to get rid of things I don't technically need. We're moving in the middle of March and I desperately don't want to take all of my junk with me this time so it's definitely got to go!
The_Lonely_Goatherd
  • PS Reviewer
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yay for having time to properly de-PhD! Sounds very good and healthy :yep:

:hugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (213)
60%
No (142)
40%

Watched Threads