The Student Room Group

Opinions on guys wearing briefs

So basically I’m 24, and wear briefs. My boyfriend finds them sexy, but said to me that boxers should be worn more, and they are really comfortable, especially at work under scrubs (im a nurse). What do you guys/girls think of guys wearing briefs? I often wear thongs/briefs as well.
Reply 1
Original post by Bodharry
So basically I’m 24, and wear briefs. My boyfriend finds them sexy, but said to me that boxers should be worn more, and they are really comfortable, especially at work under scrubs (im a nurse). What do you guys/girls think of guys wearing briefs? I often wear thongs/briefs as well.

I still wear briefs but that's just what my mum buys me I have never worn boxers. I don't mind wearing them but I do get teased at school in the changing rooms sometimes. there not many guys who wear briefs in my pe class.
Reply 2
Original post by Alex105
I still wear briefs but that's just what my mum buys me I have never worn boxers. I don't mind wearing them but I do get teased at school in the changing rooms sometimes. there not many guys who wear briefs in my pe class.

I used to get laughed at for wearing them, but I really didn’t mind because they’re comfy and that’s all that matters! I used to even get the mickey taken out of me at uni getting changed for shows by all the other guys 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending