Tomskap
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
What Is the best method to revise I swaer I have never revised in my life someone help
Bio 7
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
There is no best method, just find something that works for you. Some people do flashcards, and some do notes. Some combine, go and find your method.
entertainmyfaith
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
start revising now so you can see what method works best for you. no time like the present.
plenty of methods out there that you can do- you can see what works when you do mocks etc.
examples- flashcards, notes, videos, diagrams, past papers, tables, essay plans, practice questions, essays...
zana54
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Well I think that making mind maps and condensing information down seems to really help after you've been over one topic. It just puts everything onto one page and links everything together but there's different revisions methods for everyone such as :
- Flashcards
- Mindmaps
- Notes
- Repetition
- Videos
- Powerpoints

Mindmaps are good to summarise a topic and then id strongly advise to turn all the theory into action and smash a load of past paper questions that are from your exam board. I never did that when I was younger but now i do and i look back and question why i didnt! its honestly sooooo useful and the examiners can only come up with so many questions to ask about the same topic!

Hope that helps! x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

University open days

• Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 21 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (10)
5.43%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (101)
54.89%
No (73)
39.67%

Watched Threads