PsychoShane
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Does anybody need help with AQA 9-1 German. I am currently in Year 11 and studied GCSE German last year , achieving a Grade 8 . I am now studying AS German
Last edited by PsychoShane; 2 years ago
AngelStarfire
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I need help please! (>_< )
My listening skills are really bad as I struggle in listening the most.

Also for speaking how can I improve sounding more "fluent"? If that makes sense. How can I improve my speaking please?

Also how is German A Level so far? I intend to take German for A Level.
Qualms&Facepalms
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AngelStarfire)

Also for speaking how can I improve sounding more "fluent"? If that makes sense. How can I improve my speaking please?

I can help- listen to German videos on YouTube and German music. It helps your listening and as for speaking, after listening you will slowly pick up on pronounciation- but a good way is practicing in front of a mirror, speaking after a vocal recording. Remember the German alphabet proounciations. Also learn new vocabulary outside of class
stephsmhb
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by AngelStarfire)

I need help with speaking. I am a grade 8 in writing and reading, a 7 in listening and a 6 in speaking . That is bringing my whole grade down and because of the speaking I am always like 2 marks away from the 8. I really struggle with stringing sentences together on the spot.
stephsmhb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by PsychoShane)
Does anybody need help with AQA 9-1 German. I am currently in Year 11 and studied GCSE German last year , achieving a Grade 8 . I am now studying AS German
I need help with speaking. I am a grade 8 in writing and reading, a 7 in listening and a 6 in speaking . That is bringing my whole grade down and because of the speaking I am always like 2 marks away from the 8. I really struggle with stringing sentences together on the spot.
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
What about the writing?
stephsmhb
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
What about the writing?
What do you mean?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (11)
7.33%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (25)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
16.67%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (42)
28%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.33%

Watched Threads