The Student Room Group

Italian Medical Schools

Please I'm currently in Nigeria.. I want to study medicine in italy bt I'm having difficulty choosing between Milan and pavia because I don't know their tuition fees. Please if you are in any of these Universities or you know the tuition cost please help me
hey! I know this thread is super old but it was the only one that metioned italy:smile: I was thinking of applying to a few schools there especially the catholic university of rome for medicine but am very scared of the religious aspect... does anyone have any information as to wether or not everyone is very religious?
No, not everyone is religious. Some people go there because it's Catholic, but not most. You do have to study some theology as part of the curriculum.
Reply 3
Original post by Rheinaftale
hey! I know this thread is super old but it was the only one that metioned italy:smile: I was thinking of applying to a few schools there especially the catholic university of rome for medicine but am very scared of the religious aspect... does anyone have any information as to wether or not everyone is very religious?

Have you applied for universita catholica del sacro this year ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending