The Student Room Group

JCB Apprenticeship

Has anyone applied for an apprenticeship at JCB? I have been invited for assessments and interviews where i would have to give 10 min presentation. If anyone has already had an experience then can you please share it. Thank you!
Reply 1
Original post by Rishbha
Has anyone applied for an apprenticeship at JCB? I have been invited for assessments and interviews where i would have to give 10 min presentation. If anyone has already had an experience then can you please share it. Thank you!

Hi, I've moved this to the Apprenticeships and alternatives to university forum :smile:

Good luck with your interview!
Don’t do it! It’s a farce!!! You’ll HATE it!!!
Reply 3
Original post by HopefulAgony37
Don’t do it! It’s a farce!!! You’ll HATE it!!!

What do you mean? Did you apply for it before??
Reply 4
Original post by Rishbha

What questions were u asked in the self recorded video? And how did u prep??
Reply 5
Original post by student1o1
What questions were u asked in the self recorded video? And how did u prep??

Did you have the self recorded video mate?
Reply 6
Original post by rvpop
Did you have the self recorded video mate?

have u done it?
Original post by Rishbha

What questions were you asked during your self tape before this stage? Thank you
Reply 8
Original post by ma937
have u done it?

What questions were asked?
Reply 9
Original post by Mwrightttt
What questions were asked?

just why jcb, What u know abt them, why did u choose this field etc. It the basic questions that every company uses
Reply 10
Id never go and work for an openly dirty brexit company like them. Idiots.
Reply 11
Original post by The_Exile
Id never go and work for an openly dirty brexit company like them. Idiots.

how so?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending