NCS? Watch

Kool Kats
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
I want to apply for NCS summer 2019, but I don’t know when you are meant to apply, like when the deadline is?
rrrude
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi! I don't think there is a specific deadline for NCS, but I think you need to get it in ASAP.
I'm doing NCS, and from all the videos online, it seems pretty good! So iif you're undecided, just watch videos of peoples experiences
x
Kool Kats
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
(Original post by EvyBobs)
Hi! I don't think there is a specific deadline for NCS, but I think you need to get it in ASAP.
I'm doing NCS, and from all the videos online, it seems pretty good! So iif you're undecided, just watch videos of peoples experiences
x
Thanks for replying, I’ll probably look into applying soon then so I can get in
x
WendyChauke
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Kool Kats)
I want to apply for NCS summer 2019, but I don’t know when you are meant to apply, like when the deadline is?
Honestly NCS was the best time of my life I really did meet people that I will have in my life forever. Also don't forget once you finished NCS you can become a NCS graduate which I went on to do and you also get to work with them also. * really good as a reference as well*
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
b3kk4050703
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
When are you all going ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Chemistry Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (263)
31.92%
The paper was reasonable (405)
49.15%
Not feeling great about that exam... (92)
11.17%
It was TERRIBLE (64)
7.77%

Watched Threads