Should I use anki or quizlet plus for GCSEs?

Watch this thread
Azimbrook1
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi

I have used anki and quizlet plus (long term learning) , and they both have pros and cons

Quizlet:
Pros: better UI than anki, has alot of games, has spaced repetition and it already has cards that people have used, so it saves me more time.

cons: Spaced repetion isnt as good as anki

Anki:
pros: space repetition is really good (so i can learn more)

cons: not many people at GCSE use it (med students use it), have to make my own cards so its time consuming, UI doesnt look good .....BUUUT, the space repetion wayy better than quizlet, so it could do a better job

I'll be using one of the flashcard apps for : Chemistry, bioogy, physics ,geography, english,sociology ,economics and a bit of maths

I want to hear your opinions as to what I (as a GCSE student) should use
theokitz
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
quizlet no question
shum1614
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Azimbrook1)
Hi

I have used anki and quizlet plus (long term learning) , and they both have pros and cons

Quizlet:
Pros: better UI than anki, has alot of games, has spaced repetition and it already has cards that people have used, so it saves me more time.

cons: Spaced repetion isnt as good as anki

Anki:
pros: space repetition is really good (so i can learn more)

cons: not many people at GCSE use it (med students use it), have to make my own cards so its time consuming, UI doesnt look good .....BUUUT, the space repetion wayy better than quizlet, so it could do a better job

I'll be using one of the flashcard apps for : Chemistry, bioogy, physics ,geography, english,sociology ,economics and a bit of maths

I want to hear your opinions as to what I (as a GCSE student) should use
use anki , i have used majority programmes , anki is the best so far !! and the way I would do it after every lesson make anki flashcards , the next day look over them
Azimbrook1
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by theokitz)
quizlet no question
But the space repetition isn't as good as anki
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel A-level Economics Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (62)
15.58%
The paper was reasonable (194)
48.74%
Not feeling great about that exam... (100)
25.13%
It was TERRIBLE (42)
10.55%

Watched Threads