Public law I: study help

Watch this thread
hlisamartina
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, I am a first year in uni and we have our first exam for public law on the 23rd. I am struggling with this topic and nothing is sticking. From your experiences, would you suggest any topics to prioritise and how did you make your revision stick?

Thanks.....just panicking right now haha
DarkChaoz95
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hlisamartina)
Hi, I am a first year in uni and we have our first exam for public law on the 23rd. I am struggling with this topic and nothing is sticking. From your experiences, would you suggest any topics to prioritise and how did you make your revision stick?

Thanks.....just panicking right now haha
This was a ghastly module for me in first year. I hated it and thought I was going to fiail. But i ended up with 63% i believe.

I revised by making bullet pointed notes for each topic probably 3 pages max, as well as making flow charts which shows how an answer an essay question on a given topic. Thougg in my case, i based all my revision soley on essays, because i cant stand answering a problem question on con & Ad. (Cant remember if this turned up actually in the exam)

In terms of topics, i started with 2 easy topics i was comfortable with which was seperation of powers and parliamentary supremacy and 2 difficult topics

Since you exams is not long away, start with esay topics and get it nailed down as soon as you can and then remaining time between your exam focus on the difficult ones or do it vice versa.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (53)
26.77%
As I expected (65)
32.83%
Harder (72)
36.36%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (8)
4.04%

Watched Threads