KimY5t
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am studying A Level English Literature (Eduqas WJEC) and I'm really badly struggling.

I have a mock next week a part 1 and part 2 essay and I have no idea how to revise for it. I feel so overwhelmed.

Could someone please list all the themes in The Tempest. Maybe link some key quotes or critics? I have been trying to revise by making mindmaps, flashcards etc but I don't know where to begin I feel so stuck and want to do well in this mock. Someone please help me!
MissCarter786
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KimY5t)
I am studying A Level English Literature (Eduqas WJEC) and I'm really badly struggling.

I have a mock next week a part 1 and part 2 essay and I have no idea how to revise for it. I feel so overwhelmed.

Could someone please list all the themes in The Tempest. Maybe link some key quotes or critics? I have been trying to revise by making mindmaps, flashcards etc but I don't know where to begin I feel so stuck and want to do well in this mock. Someone please help me!
me too! how are you revising?
nia(the_devoted)
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by KimY5t)

I did the tempest too when I did English literature in y11. I can't remember remember much abt the text but I do remember a website I used to help me revise the tempest. Check out www.sparknotes.com
KimY5t
Rep:
?
(Original post by MissCarter786)
me too! how are you revising?
I don't really know how to
KimY5t
Rep:
?
(Original post by nia(the_devoted))
I did the tempest too when I did English literature in y11. I can't remember remember much abt the text but I do remember a website I used to help me revise the tempest. Check out www.sparknotes.com
Thank you! Do you have any tips on how to remember quotes etc?? This play is boring haha
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (7)
11.86%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.47%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.08%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
42.37%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
23.73%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.39%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.08%

Watched Threads