The Student Room Group

How do I find out the answer to this question about myself?

Hello guys,

I was reluctant to post this question on TSR, but I'm bored and have got nothing else to do.

I know this is a weird question, but I want to find out what type of hair I have.

Throughout my entire life, the last five years, people have said that my hair is either wavy or straight. My Mum thinks I have wavy hair.

Back in Abu Dhabi, in 2010, my teacher at Primary school stated that I have straight hair.

In a barbershop, they told me that my hair was straight. This was during Year 10, in 2014.

I get learning support at school. I asked the learning support assistant "Is my hair straight or wavy?" He tugged on my hair and said that it was straight.

Recently, at College, one girl touched my hair and said, "Your hair's fluffy". I was speaking to a boy next to me about random stuff, and the topic of hair came up. I said to him, "People have said that my hair is straight. Do you think my hair is straight?" He said, "Its definitely not straight".

What I am trying to ask is, is there a scientific or "official" way I can find out whether my hair is straight or wavy?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
Send some of it to a wig maker and ask them to let you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending