Self made Millionaire at 22 AMA Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Anon because I use this site and don’t want people pestering me about business opportunities or asking for money, something I have seen happen countless times. Ask away
cheesecakelove
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Anon because I use this site and don’t want people pestering me about business opportunities or asking for money, something I have seen happen countless times. Ask away
What did you eat for breakfast today?
Paulwyn
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
One great idea to get you there or lots of trial and error?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by cheesecakelove)
What did you eat for breakfast today?
I don’t eat breakfast
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Paulwyn)
One great idea to get you there or lots of trial and error?
I got lucky pretty much first time. But there was trial and error to turn relative success to absolute success
Incede
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
What were your grades in school
TomSmith12345
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did it soak up your time? What sacrifices did you you have to make?
TheFarmerLad
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How old did you start your business?
username3516804
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you go to university?
AlwaysBroke.
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Did you go to college/follow the traditional form of school and begin your buisinesss from a side hustle or was it a full time thing?

Man that's crazy congratulations, that's unheard of round my area and among my people, well done!!
Stuff like becoming Doctors, dentists and engineers are more pushed towards rather than genuine succsess in my culture which is quite sad really as i'm torn apart between dentistry and becoming a buisnessman.

Lastly, what next? Are you going to save the funds and reach further or will you take a break a while?
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
omg you ppl. no one is asking what business it is!

what business is it?
FloralHybrid
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)
omg you ppl. no one is asking what business it is!

what business is it?
^^^ give us all the secrets of the trade
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FloralHybrid)
^^^ give us all the secrets of the trade
man dont want secrets. man just wants to know the industry and how attainable wealth is.
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
can you lend me a tenner?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Incarcarus)
What were your grades in school
A levels I got three As, could have got higher but I wasn’t interested at all in what I was learning so didn’t really care that much
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TomSmith12345)
Did it soak up your time? What sacrifices did you you have to make?
I dropped out of uni, before I dropped out I would spend as much time as I could working on it, but didn’t really sacrifice going out or anything. My sacrifice was my studies
Anonymous #1
(Original post by TheFarmerLad)
How old did you start your business?
19, first year of uni
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Redslayed)
Did you go to university?
Yep, for about 2 years
Anthos
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
In real life, do you tell people you are a millionaire or do you keep it private?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by AlwaysBroke.)
Did you go to college/follow the traditional form of school and begin your buisinesss from a side hustle or was it a full time thing?

Man that's crazy congratulations, that's unheard of round my area and among my people, well done!!
Stuff like becoming Doctors, dentists and engineers are more pushed towards rather than genuine succsess in my culture which is quite sad really as i'm torn apart between dentistry and becoming a buisnessman.

Lastly, what next? Are you going to save the funds and reach further or will you take a break a while?
My parents never really pushed me, but I always felt I had to succeed. If I’m honest, since about 12 I had no doubts I’d be rich and successful, failure didn’t even cross my mind which looking back is kinda weird.

I went uni, a very competitive one, but dropped out 2nd year because academics bores me.

I’m going to expand, I’m in a field which is pretty, not easy, but capable of allowing for rapid expansion and growth
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (407)
68.06%
No (191)
31.94%

Watched Threads