WJEC Eduqas GCSE Religious Studies Route B (9-1) Revision Notes Watch

Joyful With an N
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hello my fellow Holy people

If you were forced to do this course because you're in a Catholic School (like I was) or you chose because you wanted to, hopefully my revision notes may help you out

When I was doing my GCSEs (2018), the Exam Board was changed when I was in Year 11 to WJEC Eduqas so in a matter of a few months, the whole year was taught the entire course (with the help of our teachers and a few days where we had to come to school in our holidays).

Thankfully, the Headteacher (and my RE teacher at the time) gave everyone a study book which was this:

Name:  re.jpg
Views: 39
Size:  27.4 KB

During the holiday before exam season, I went through the book page by page and wrote up the information in concise and precise bullet points.

Yes it took many hours, but I guess it was well worth it ... I got an 8 for my RE grade XD (too bad that won't even matter in a few years time, or ever for that matter).

Either way, I have decided to share my Revision notes in the hope that it'll help those who aren't finding any suitable/free revision guides to learn from.
However, I must warn you that there are flaws.

Firstly, because it's such a large document, there'll definitely be phrases, words etc that won't make sense (due to typos), so it'll be nice to mention that in the comments. Also, I think at some point, I typed:

"I cannot be arsed to type 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council"

because I couldn't be bothered to type the 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council so I didn't. 🤷😋

Finally, I'm sure pretty much everything else is there but I cannot 100% guarantee as I made this ages ago.

I hope I've helped 😁

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hZd...w?usp=drivesdk
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Thanks for that(but I do route A).
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Still helpful(won't let me rep you?)
P_arun27
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
you`re a legend
(Original post by Joyful With an N)

If you were forced to do this course because you're in a Catholic School (like I was) or you chose because you wanted to, hopefully my revision notes may help you out

When I was doing my GCSEs (2018), the Exam Board was changed when I was in Year 11 to WJEC Eduqas so in a matter of a few months, the whole year was taught the entire course (with the help of our teachers and a few days where we had to come to school in our holidays).

Thankfully, the Headteacher (and my RE teacher at the time) gave everyone a study book which was this:

During the holiday before exam season, I went through the book page by page and wrote up the information in concise and precise bullet points.

Yes it took many hours, but I guess it was well worth it ... I got an 8 for my RE grade XD (too bad that won't even matter in a few years time, or ever for that matter).

Either way, I have decided to share my Revision notes in the hope that it'll help those who aren't finding any suitable/free revision guides to learn from.

Firstly, because it's such a large document, there'll definitely be phrases, words etc that won't make sense (due to typos), so it'll be nice to mention that in the comments. Also, I think at some point, I typed:

because I couldn't be bothered to type the 4 key documents of the 2nd Vatican council so I didn't. 🤷😋

Finally, I'm sure pretty much everything else is there but I cannot 100% guarantee as I made this ages ago.

I hope I've helped 😁

leahmay1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Really helpful thank you so much
wnnabea
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
oh my g-d i love you thankyou
zen56
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Joyful With an N)

I hope I've helped 😁

You're an actual star, thank you so much x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Brunel University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 22 May '19

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - feeling positive (402)
26.29%
The paper was reasonable (659)
43.1%
Not feeling great about that exam (302)
19.75%
It was TERRIBLE (166)
10.86%

Watched Threads