Would this white guy go out with me?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'm a Muslim girl and I'm crushing on this white guy at uni. Well I think he's white cos he looks white. I'm not that religious although I do wear a hijab for non religious reasons. I think he might like me because he stares at me but would he be interested in me? Or do white guys just stick to white or non Muslim girls?
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I'm a Muslim girl and I'm crushing on this white guy at uni. Well I think he's white cos he looks white. I'm not that religious although I do wear a hijab for non religious reasons. I think he might like me because he stares at me but would he be interested in me? Or do white guys just stick to white or non Muslim girls?
I wouldn't. I would stick to someone from a background similar to mine - much easier.
McTosh
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Extremely subjective question that's impossible to answer as you'll get a different answer from every white guy you asked.

Some would, some wouldn't. That simple really.

Personally I wouldn't as we'd just be incompatible culturally and philosophically.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
There is no rule, but if he's really a nice guy, whether you're Muslim or not shouldn't affect whether he likes you!
iknowthatsong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When he is staring at you do you have a hijab on? Why not kust smile at him and if he smiles back start saying hello ?
GraduateLynx
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh god don’t tell me you are one of those girls that only go for white guys. 😒
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
How would we know?😂 You could ask him...
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by iknowthatsong)
When he is staring at you do you have a hijab on? Why not kust smile at him and if he smiles back start saying hello ?
Yes I do have a hijab on when I go out, so whenever he sees me I have the hijab on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (21)
18.42%
I'm not sure (2)
1.75%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (33)
28.95%
I have already dropped out (3)
2.63%
I'm not a current university student (55)
48.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed