As level Watch

fahd11
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
In chemistry, will the exam style questions help ? If it does, how much is it going to help
username3444162
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Yes they will help by exactly 87.29%
fahd11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Oneiropólos)
Yes they will help by exactly 87.29%
Lol okay 🤣. Do u think exam questions help better than past papers ?. It's be cause there's only few days left for my exams and i dont have tike to do past papers as i have other subjects too
Pigster
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fahd11)
exam questions
What are you referring to when you use the phrase "exam questions"? Where are you getting them from, if not past papers?
kurro
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by fahd11)
Lol okay 🤣. Do u think exam questions help better than past papers ?. It's be cause there's only few days left for my exams and i dont have tike to do past papers as i have other subjects too
Exam questions are normally questions from past papers.

Unless you got your'exam questions' from your teacher then it might be from a textbook.

But as it is only January you cannot do whole past papers on a subject, unless you are re-sitting. In which case just do the topics you have already learned.
fahd11
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pigster)
What are you referring to when you use the phrase "exam questions"? Where are you getting them from, if not past papers?
This book is new (new spec) and the first exam for it on January and in the book itself there is a page called exam practice questions which contain questions from past papers (i believe). Are they of any help ?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (33)
11.07%
I used to but I don't now (10)
3.36%
No, but I want to start (111)
37.25%
No, I am unable to (64)
21.48%
No, I chose not to (80)
26.85%