The Slade Applications 2019 Watch

Alex621
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
congrats people who got interviews today, praying they've still got some left to send out tomorrow :lol:
ppphas
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Haven’t received any.... I hope they’ll send it until 8th Feb as their website says!!!
arianagrandefan1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
got an interview! at 4 yesterday
ffimadlen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Congrats! When is it?
celnmel
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by arianagrandefan1)
got an interview! at 4 yesterday
When did you send your portfolio? I sent my portfolio last friday and still haven't received anything
Alex621
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
what is the application status on portico for those of you who got interviews? mine changed from recieved to currently being processed by admissions so i guess that means they're just putting the rejection through on ucas
arianagrandefan1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by celnmel)
When did you send your portfolio? I sent my portfolio last friday and still haven't received anything
I did an e-folio, so the 24th of January.
arianagrandefan1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Alex621)
what is the application status on portico for those of you who got interviews? mine changed from recieved to currently being processed by admissions so i guess that means they're just putting the rejection through on ucas
Mine still says received.
bigana
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Just give them more time Alex, i havent Heard back either - a lot of people havent!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
19pktfallen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
mine just now says as application status being processed by admissions
celnmel
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 19pktfallen)
mine just now says as application status being processed by admissions
same
haninoque
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I’ve been following this thread for a while but just made a TSR account to comment... Slade has been my favourite university for 2 years now, I had to withdraw my application last year (after a-levels) due to circumstances but have applied this year (BA course) and really want to study there... I applied with my digital portfolio a few weeks ago and haven’t yet received an interview invite. My portal also says being “processed by admissions” for me, too. So to all of you who haven’t yet had an invite, I’m right here with you 😂
Alex621
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
got the dreaded track update, rejected, good luck with interviews and applications everyone, peace out ✌🏼
celnmel
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I got rejected as well...

Congratulations and good luck to the people who got interviews. If it is possible, can you share a few samples from your portfolio? I really want to know what kinds of things they like.
ajm1909
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rejected also!! but i was expecting it to be fair lol, good luck to everyone who got an interview!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
19pktfallen
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rejected also :/ can someone send a portfolio to which they got an interview with at slade? it would be incredibly helpful
haninoque
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Rejected! Pretty gutted to be honest. I’m planning on ringing the department on Monday to see if portfolio feedback is possible, and if it is I’ll let you guys know.
be.cc.
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
rejected, completely devestated - it was my only choice.... going to apply again next year, if anyone who has got an interview has images of their portfolio they can share I would be really grateful - want to do everything I can to get ready. Please please pm me or share instagram link. thanks so much in advance....
ppphas
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Got rejected through UCAS notification, saying my portfolio was not sufficiently strong for being considered next application process....
Surprisingly I’m not that sad about it and I wish you guys, who received invitations, will succeed at next step!! Congratulations!!!
ffimadlen
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by be.cc.)
rejected, completely devestated - it was my only choice.... going to apply again next year, if anyone who has got an interview has images of their portfolio they can share I would be really grateful - want to do everything I can to get ready. Please please pm me or share instagram link. thanks so much in advance....
My art instagram is @swimmdownn feel free to DM me to chat or follow me or whatever!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Jun '19
    Sat, 29 Jun '19
    Sat, 7 Sep '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (153)
18.82%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (80)
9.84%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (138)
16.97%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (115)
14.15%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.72%
How can I be the best version of myself? (248)
30.5%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed