The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

The Slade Applications 2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by arianagrandefan1
all rejections, has anyone heard of anybody receiving an offer yet?

I haven’t. The four people I know that have heard back didn’t get in. How many rejections have you heard of?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by m01158118
I haven’t. The four people I know that have heard back didn’t get in. How many rejections have you heard of?

5 people rejected:/ do you reckon the next wave will be rejections or offers, or a mix:s it feels like they've rejected a lot of people so far anyway I don't know if they're done or not.
Original post by arianagrandefan1
5 people rejected:/ do you reckon the next wave will be rejections or offers, or a mix:s it feels like they've rejected a lot of people so far anyway I don't know if they're done or not.

5 out of how many interviewees you know? I guess you could do a little calculating of the rate... I know 4 out of 8 that have heard back which means overall there might be about half... It could be really wrong though :/
Still waiting to hear .......
got an offer
When was your interview
Original post by everywhereigo
got an offer

Congrats! Did your status on ucl portal change?
interviewed feb 19 and yes status changed on portal. this is for MA/MFA

Thanks for the info. Did your status change before you received offer?
5 out of how many interviewees you know? I guess you could do a little calculating of the rate... I know 4 out of 8 that have heard back which means overall there might be about half... It could be really wrong though :/

5/6 damn..... I thought that was much more promising odds than just half. Or maybe your foundations just 👌

if before, do you know approx how long before it changed?
I can't believe no one has heard yet. I called the office and they said we should know before the end of march, but UCL have sent an email to people from some courses saying they're behind and they won't hear on time! The wait is killing me
Original post by bloopbloopbloop
I can't believe no one has heard yet. I called the office and they said we should know before the end of march, but UCL have sent an email to people from some courses saying they're behind and they won't hear on time! The wait is killing me

I called them as well. Seems like they may put off to April... May I ask how many out of the interviewees you know have heard back?
I'm an independent applicant so I don't know anyone else who's applied. If they said to you on the phone as well that they are going to be out by the end of this month then that's a good sign I guess.
I called them as well. Seems like they may put off to April... May I ask how many out of the interviewees you know have heard back?
Anyone’s status on portal changed to ‘being processed’?
no, just went from being process to offer

Thanks for the info. Did your status change before you received offer?
mines changed to being processed
mine is also being processed...
Anyone heard back?
My girlfriend was offered a place yesterday!

Quick Reply

Latest