The Student Room Group

I can't understand this. What's going on with him?

He's my ex i broke up with him a few months back because we got into an argument and he was acting passive aggressive. Because there were guys at the gym that liked me he suspected i'm going there to talk to them when one morning I decided to go to the gym to workout. He got suspicious saying you didn't ask me to come so another time i asked but he was working and I brought up the last argument saying exactly so why'd you get upset when I didn't ask last time when you were working. He also is suspicious because one time at the library i met a guy studying medicine like me and we went to grab food because we were hungry and i didn't tell him because i thought he'd get jealous for no reason but when he asked i told him finally and get upset which is why the suspicions from the gym I said i was done with his attitude he said theres no attitude if you're done okay i wish you the best.

Anyway fast forward 4 months He always comes to the gym at same time I am and he always comes to yoga when he stopped coming when we were dating and he'd workout instead while i did yoga. Now he always comes to yoga and he'll text me here an there. The other day after yoga he texted me saying "why'd you look so mad today, I was going to say hi but you didn't look very welcoming" and stuff like this, and yesterday we were at the gym and they don't give out free towel but selling them instead. He said he was going to buy a towel and if I wanted one i said no but he came back with 2 and gave me one too. And he'd say things like you'll see what God has blessed me with just like He has blessed you. I said what he said i can't tell you that now. I said you can never tell me anything. He said i tell you everything but somethings you need patience to see. He didn't text me merry xmas which confused me so I texted him on the 26th saying
"i hope it's very clear why i broke up with you" he said what i said exactly what i said. He said I don't know what you're talking about explain. I've only been good to you and and treated you with respect so i don't know why you would send a statement like that. I said you don't know why i broke up with you he said no clarify it for me. I said you really have no idea? he said i'm not going to play this game if you don't want to explain, ok. I said Lol if you were genuine you would've asked then not now. He replied "ok". So idk if he got the message or anything but on New Years morning he texted me in the morning "Happy New Years" I replied " Happy New Year!" and that's it...

TL;DR Seems he figured out why i texted him on the 26th but why didn't he continue the convo? Does he sound interested?
Original post by alikamlik
He's my ex i broke up with him a few months back because we got into an argument and he was acting passive aggressive. Because there were guys at the gym that liked me he suspected i'm going there to talk to them when one morning I decided to go to the gym to workout. He got suspicious saying you didn't ask me to come so another time i asked but he was working and I brought up the last argument saying exactly so why'd you get upset when I didn't ask last time when you were working. He also is suspicious because one time at the library i met a guy studying medicine like me and we went to grab food because we were hungry and i didn't tell him because i thought he'd get jealous for no reason but when he asked i told him finally and get upset which is why the suspicions from the gym I said i was done with his attitude he said theres no attitude if you're done okay i wish you the best.

Anyway fast forward 4 months He always comes to the gym at same time I am and he always comes to yoga when he stopped coming when we were dating and he'd workout instead while i did yoga. Now he always comes to yoga and he'll text me here an there. The other day after yoga he texted me saying "why'd you look so mad today, I was going to say hi but you didn't look very welcoming" and stuff like this, and yesterday we were at the gym and they don't give out free towel but selling them instead. He said he was going to buy a towel and if I wanted one i said no but he came back with 2 and gave me one too. And he'd say things like you'll see what God has blessed me with just like He has blessed you. I said what he said i can't tell you that now. I said you can never tell me anything. He said i tell you everything but somethings you need patience to see. He didn't text me merry xmas which confused me so I texted him on the 26th saying
"i hope it's very clear why i broke up with you" he said what i said exactly what i said. He said I don't know what you're talking about explain. I've only been good to you and and treated you with respect so i don't know why you would send a statement like that. I said you don't know why i broke up with you he said no clarify it for me. I said you really have no idea? he said i'm not going to play this game if you don't want to explain, ok. I said Lol if you were genuine you would've asked then not now. He replied "ok". So idk if he got the message or anything but on New Years morning he texted me in the morning "Happy New Years" I replied " Happy New Year!" and that's it...

TL;DR Seems he figured out why i texted him on the 26th but why didn't he continue the convo? Does he sound interested?

Move on, it is clearly over.
omg the dude is annoying af. leave that stuff behind.
Reply 3
I'd block him and start going to a different gym, or go at a different time. He sounds like he's trying to mess with you. It's not worth it.
Reply 4
Original post by katf
I'd block him and start going to a different gym, or go at a different time. He sounds like he's trying to mess with you. It's not worth it.

LOL hes not messing m\with me he likes me lol wth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending