Indian offer holders 2019 Watch

sameeksha31
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by ns2001)
Ouuuu hey Sameeksha!! great predicted dude :O all the best! And congrats on ur offers ❤️
Hey! Where are you from?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
ns2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sameeksha31)
Hey! Where are you from?
I'm from Kerala but I live in Qatar
rishabsingh.nitt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
To the Indian students who are planning to study any engineering course in the UK,

The engineering degrees in the UK are for 3 years and are NOT VALID in India. You can't get a job or PhD admission in any Indian university with a UK bachelor's or UK bachelor's+masters. The duration of your engineering degree needs to be for 4 years. The same applies in the USA and Canada.
sameeksha31
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
sameeksha31
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm from Kerala but I live in Qatar
So what course are you planning to do at uni?
sameeksha31
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Ouuuu hey Sameeksha!! great predicted dude :O all the best! And congrats on ur offers ❤️
Hahahaha thanks! I'm so paranoid about UCL, would really love to go there!
Where did you apply to in AUS? I applied to Sydney for Econ received an offer from there.
Don't go to christ man, it's like a school! The timings for college everyday are 8-2 and formal dress code is compulsory. And to add on, if you get the outskirts campus, it's REALLY boring. Have you checked out other options in India?
AND TRUST ME ON THIS I've my preboards going on but all I'm doing is refreshing my mail :'(
esrever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by stbtg)
Oh ok! I've applied to Coventry, Surrey, Queen Mary, Royal Holloway, Brunel, greenwich, city University and Hertfordshire.
Where do you live?!
How did you apply to more than 5 universities?
esrever
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by rishabsingh.nitt)
To the Indian students who are planning to study any engineering course in the UK,

The engineering degrees in the UK are for 3 years and are NOT VALID in India. You can't get a job or PhD admission in any Indian university with a UK bachelor's or UK bachelor's masters. The duration of your engineering degree needs to be for 4 years. The same applies in the USA and Canada.
I know people who have studied in UK who have applied for masters in USA or those who have got job offers in India. Not sure what you are on about.
Last edited by esrever; 1 week ago
ns2001
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by sameeksha31)
Hahahaha thanks! I'm so paranoid about UCL, would really love to go there!
Where did you apply to in AUS? I applied to Sydney for Econ received an offer from there.
Don't go to christ man, it's like a school! The timings for college everyday are 8-2 and formal dress code is compulsory. And to add on, if you get the outskirts campus, it's REALLY boring. Have you checked out other options in India?
AND TRUST ME ON THIS I've my preboards going on but all I'm doing is refreshing my mail :'(
AUS is American Uni of Sharjah, the best school in middle east tbh..but I highkey want a huge change in environment, which is why I'm excited abt christ little bit. But I know opportunities for BBA won't be extraordinary. I'm super paranoid about Bath, Warwick and Lancaster dude, but at the rate at which I'm going for boards I'm terrified xD
stbtg
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by esrever)
How did you apply to more than 5 universities?
5 via UCAS and the other three, via direct application.
rishabsingh.nitt
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by esrever)
I know people who have studied in UK who have applied for masters in USA or those who have got job offers in India. Not sure what you are on about.
3 year engineering degrees of British universities are not considered as an engineering degree in India. It will be considered a science degree.

Read this article: https://university.careers360.com/ar...nised-in-india
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1114)
78.9%
Leave (298)
21.1%

Watched Threads