LSE MSc Behavioural Science (new course in 2019) Watch

Shah_99
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi all,
I am going to graduate BSc Neuroscience next year, and after an internship creating a neuromarketing model for an IT innovation company I have really liked the sound of behavioural science. Does anyone know if there are people with similar backgrounds to myself?
Tanse
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi guys, really pleased to find other people that have applied for this masters! I’ve submitted my application and have received an ID last week but still waiting on the outcome.I’ll be interested in knowing when/which other unis people have applied to. I’m thinking of applying to some other options just in case - UCL, Bath/Warwick but would be interested to know what other people are choosing and if it’s too late? I’m worried UCL is a bit too research focused/ less practical application - any thoughts?
Liam_partridge1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey everyone, I submitted my complete application for MSc Behavioural Science on 4th March and hopefully should receive my ID sometime next week.
Profile: Final year QMUL English and Film Studies; predicted a First; one of my dissertations is on Kahneman & Tversky's Prospect Theory.

Does anyone have a favourite psychologist or psychology/BS-related book??
Last edited by Liam_partridge1; 5 days ago
Greatoliver
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi both!

I applied to UCL too (Cognitive & Decision Sciences/ I/O Psychology). I don't think either are too research focussed - I know a fair number of people who have done either and then gone into behavioural science. It's not too late to apply to either: I still haven't heard back from I/O Psychology and I applied in November!

My favourite BE book has to be Thinking Fast/Slow - very well written and is the origin of so many core concepts. The back section around memory is also super interesting!
mwynn
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey all, just checked the Graduate Application tracker and I've officially been rejected from the program. My transcript dropped exactly two weeks ago so I'm going to have to call BS on the whole transcript drop theory. Thankfully, I was accepted to the University of Pennsylvania's Master of Behavioral and Decision Science program last week so it looks like I'll be heading to Philadelphia in the fall. Good luck to anyone still waiting to hear back!
SpaceTaco
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I just discovered this thread, nice to see all the Behavioural Science applicants in one place ☺️

I applied on 28/1 and received my ID on 19/2. Nearly 4 weeks in but no movement yet. This is my dream programme so safe to say that the Graduate Application Tracker is being refreshed 20 times a day 🙈

Anyone else here from a business/marketing background?
gmathecon
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 hours ago
For those who have applied to both LSE and UCL, any indication of which programs are more competitive?

I was just accepted to UCL's MSc in Cognitive and Decision Sciences today (applied 3 weeks ago), but still very much undecided on where I would go if I were also accepted into LSE's Behavioural Science program. My top graduate program choice is actually the Applicable Mathematics program at LSE but I'm not getting my hopes up too too much for that one as I think it is the most competitive of the programs I've applied to.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Fri, 22 Mar '19
  • Birmingham City University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19
  • University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 23 Mar '19

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (89)
16.57%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (55)
10.24%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (96)
17.88%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (81)
15.08%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (54)
10.06%
How can I be the best version of myself? (162)
30.17%

Watched Threads