MTG: Ravnica Allegiance releasing January 25th

Watch
AngryJellyfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Ravnica Allegiance, the 80th Magic: The Gathering expansion, launches in just over three weeks time! :yay: And if you're a MTG Arena player, the wait is shorter still - it'll be on there from the 17th! :zomg:

I've only recently gotten back into the game via Arena, but have been playing it non stop since mid October, so my excitement at having new Standard legal cards to form decks around is ridiculously high right now. :excited: I like that the boosters are a nice shade of Section Leader turquoise, too. :giggle:

Spoilers for upcoming cards revealed so far, regularly updated: https://scryfall.com/sets/rna?order=spoiled
Last edited by AngryJellyfish; 1 year ago
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by AngryJellyfish)
Ravnica Allegiance, the 80th Magic: The Gathering expansion, launches in just over three weeks time! :yay: And if you're a MTG Arena player, the wait is shorter still - it'll be on there from the 17th! :zomg:

I've only recently gotten back into the game via Arena, but have been playing it non stop since mid October, so my excitement at having new Standard legal cards to form decks around is ridiculously high right now. :excited: I like that the boosters are a nice shade of Section Leader turquoise, too. :giggle:

Spoilers for upcoming cards revealed so far, regularly updated: https://scryfall.com/sets/rna?order=spoiled
I dont suppose there is a yugioh gaming thread by any chance on tsr?
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
(Original post by quasa)
I dont suppose there is a yugioh gaming thread by any chance on tsr?
I can't say I've seen one in Gaming recently - feel free to make one, though!
quasa
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I can't say I've seen one in Gaming recently - feel free to make one, though!
tpx1 Vikingninja - feel free to make one :lol:
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Full spoiler for Ravnica Allegiance:

https://scryfall.com/sets/rna?order=set
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Ravnica Allegiance is on MTG Arena! And here I am, stuck at work for another 4-5 hours. :bebored: I'm hoping to take part in a Sealed event later, and may post some screenshots and initial thoughts - all in spoiler tags, of course.
AngryJellyfish
Rep:
?
Ravnica Allegiance is on MTG Arena! And here I am, stuck at work for another 4-5 hours. :bebored: I'm hoping to take part in a Sealed event later, and may post some screenshots and initial thoughts - all in spoiler tags, of course.
I think there's only one screenshot worth sharing:

Spoiler:
Show

Mythic Jellyfish Hydra Beast. :coma:

Went with a blue/green/red GruulSimic deck, taking advantage of the +1 counter mechanics that both make use of. I won five games out of seven before reaching three losses, not a terrible result by my usual standards. Best part was that I earned enough gems to have another go tomorrow. :yay:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (588)
33.97%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (718)
41.48%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (346)
19.99%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.56%

Watched Threads