Is the UK more pro Israel or more pro Saudi Arabia? Watch

Jules89090
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I've heard so many conflicting opinions on this issue. Some are sure that the UK is in SA's pocket because of oil and military investments. Some think that Zionists secretly run the UK, but I don't want opinions, I want facts.

Which country is the UK more heavily invested in? If push came to shove, and the UK had to choose supporting one of the 2 countries 100% while entirely boycotting the other, which would it be and why?
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Israel but it doesn’t matter because they’re both on the same side. SA is Israel’s greatest Ally in the region
ByEeek
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
It depends who happens to be doing an arms deal at the time.
admonit
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
For starters, the UK never was pro-Israel.
Themysticalegg
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I would say Saudi Arabia as they appear to bring more financial benefit to the United Kingdom overall. Mainly through arms.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jules89090)
I've heard so many conflicting opinions on this issue. Some are sure that the UK is in SA's pocket because of oil and military investments. Some think that Zionists secretly run the UK, but I don't want opinions, I want facts.

Which country is the UK more heavily invested in? If push came to shove, and the UK had to choose supporting one of the 2 countries 100% while entirely boycotting the other, which would it be and why?
You want facts on something that nobody here could possibly give you actual facts on.
Staffie Stephen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
That is a good question and I would say that economically we Are right up the Arabia’s backside as we are the ones
Making the tea and and fetching the biscuits whilst we are simultaneously looking down are noses at, whose money will have us sell our grandmothers and if they pleases them we will even dip the biscuits in their tea for them and as for Israel pain in the arse But we will always be there for them
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jules89090)

You are being too simplistic especially with a view of 100% one or the other.

It is not in SAs pocket over oil and military contracts. Dont overestimate the significance. SA is an ally as being one of the more stable countries out there.
It is not run by Zionists another stupid non story.

The UK is run by the UK for the UK. There is unlikely to be a situation where it has to support one or the other, so your question is misguided and unrealistic.
Staffie Stephen
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
USA’s sorry I mean Israel’s and I have just answered both questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.6%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.83%
Nope, not that interesting (220)
39.57%

Watched Threads