The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got their interview today?
How many stations are there?
Original post by ProspecMedic
How many stations are there?

7, 5 mins each.
Original post by BlessedIndeed
Are u an international student? Mine is 6th and I am an international student.

international student here!!! how was your interview? mine is the 13th
How many people did they interview and how many are they making offers too?
does anyone know when they will make their offers? i remember them saying something about march but does anyone have a more accurate date?
Reply 1786
Original post by Alexia C
does anyone know when they will make their offers? i remember them saying something about march but does anyone have a more accurate date?

The lady coordinating my group said second week of March
Does anyone know if Imperial has released the score sheet they use for the MMIs?
Original post by joshxieee
Does anyone know if Imperial has released the score sheet they use for the MMIs?

If they’re interviewing up til March it’s really unlikely as it would give later candidates an advantage. Has any uni released their score sheet?
Original post by SanityGone
If they’re interviewing up til March it’s really unlikely as it would give later candidates an advantage. Has any uni released their score sheet?

Ah good point. All I know is that UCL has shared their score sheet publicly but I’m not sure about other unis.
Original post by joshxieee
Ah good point. All I know is that UCL has shared their score sheet publicly but I’m not sure about other unis.

Could u share UCL score sheets here? Thanks
Original post by BlessedIndeed
Could u share UCL score sheets here? Thanks

7A371043-880F-463B-9BC2-98787DDBBD26.jpg.jpeg
Original post by RFH1207
7A371043-880F-463B-9BC2-98787DDBBD26.jpg.jpeg

i swear thats fir panel interviews thk from last year this year is mmis
Interview cycle is still ongoing. Let's not discuss the details here.
Just had my interview thought it went well! Just wondering does anyone know if you need to pass a certain threshold in each MMI station or is it an overall score as one station didn’t go as planned 😅
Reply 1796
Does anyone know when the offers are being made l?
Original post by Azsu
Does anyone know when the offers are being made l?

I think they start making offers around mid-March.
Reply 1798
Original post by mobayo321
I think they start making offers around mid-March.

Cheers
Original post by Anonymous030802
Just had my interview thought it went well! Just wondering does anyone know if you need to pass a certain threshold in each MMI station or is it an overall score as one station didn’t go as planned 😅

Overall score. What will grade you down is if they tick one box: There is a "concerns regarding suitability for medicine" box. If an examiner ticks it i hear they all regroup after and see the reason for it and then decide on whether to keep it or not. I hear 95% of the times that box is ticked it's kept and generally the candidate in question does not get an offer.
(edited 4 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending