The Student Room Group

Hannah's Overly Hopeful Journey To 10 7's!

Hiya! My Names Hannah (If you hadnt guessed lol) and this is my journey to all 7's in gcse! Apart from school i like to sleep. alot. and read and play my instruments!

I have always been an average student in my Academics and i am predicted mostly 6's in my gcses with an exception of a few 5's. Here are my current predicted grades and the grades i am currently working at :

English Language- 6
English Literature-6
Maths-5
Biology-5
Chemistry-6
Physics-6
Physics-6
History-6
French-5
Music-LVL 2 D
Textiles-5

Feel free to follow me on my journey and ask any questions about me on this probably most over hopeful journey! Hopefully this thread will help convince me to focus more on school work lol!
Original post by hannahj0138
Hiya! My Names Hannah (If you hadnt guessed lol) and this is my journey to all 7's in gcse! Apart from school i like to sleep. alot. and read and play my instruments!

I have always been an average student in my Academics and i am predicted mostly 6's in my gcses with an exception of a few 5's. Here are my current predicted grades and the grades i am currently working at :

English Language- 6
English Literature-6
Maths-5
Biology-5
Chemistry-6
Physics-6
Physics-6
History-6
French-5
Music-LVL 2 D
Textiles-5

Feel free to follow me on my journey and ask any questions about me on this probably most over hopeful journey! Hopefully this thread will help convince me to focus more on school work lol!

:hi: Hiya there Hannah! Tuning in to watch your journey! :ahee: awesome stuff, with hard work and determination, you can achieve anything don't limit yourself to your target grades!!
Hope you had a great Xmas and :hnn: :smile:
Cheese
:bump:
Reply 2
Best of luck! :rave:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending