Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

    Section Leader
    (Original post by GCSE pupil)
    But, after multiple questions, you still fail to provide exactly what you want to study, what you are currently studying, and what the exams you will be taking are called (the qualifications you will have by the end of school).

    This is the main question that you need to answer.
    And the thread is now closed.

    (Original post by Sipankurd16)
    Can I came study at there from kurdstan to Cambridge university?
    OP, contact me via PM if you want to discuss this further.

    Posted from TSR Mobile
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.