modernglitch
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello all!I am a first year student so im not sure how it works.

When i received my first install of my maintenance loan the date was Monday sept 17th - however this is also the day i enrolled and i understand that SF had to wait until the university confirmed my enrolment so i did not receive my maintenance loan until the ffriday of that week.

My next loan is due this coming monday 7/1/18 so I checked my SF status on Wednesday this week and it says 'payment in progress'

As i am already enrolled does this mean the money will be in my account on monday the 7th or am i again going to have to wait untill the friday again?

My rent was due 3 days ago and i advised the estate agency i would be paying on the 7th due to my student loan coming in then and they were fine but i dont really want to keep them waiting much longer

Any advice appreciated!
Last edited by modernglitch; 2 years ago
SFE Dean
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by modernglitch)
Hello all!I am a first year student so im not sure how it works.

When i received my first install of my maintenance loan the date was Monday sept 17th - however this is also the day i enrolled and i understand that SF had to wait until the university confirmed my enrolment so i did not receive my maintenance loan until the ffriday of that week.

My next loan is due this coming monday 7/1/18 so I checked my SF status on Wednesday this week and it says 'payment in progress'

As i am already enrolled does this mean the money will be in my account on monday the 7th or am i again going to have to wait untill the friday again?

My rent was due 3 days ago and i advised the estate agency i would be paying on the 7th due to my student loan coming in then and they were fine but i dont really want to keep them waiting much longer

Any advice appreciated!
Hello,

When a payment is in progress it means that it is ready to clear into your bank account on the expected date listed in the ‘Your Finance’ section of your online account.

We only require Confirmation of Registration/Enrolment once for the whole academic year, so we do expect the payment to be in your bank on the 7th of January.

Warm Regards, Dean.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (247)
57.31%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (57)
13.23%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (47)
10.9%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (37)
8.58%
I haven't started researching yet (24)
5.57%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
4.41%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed