The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
something about brexit or democracy i guess... if it's not too obvious, other years it seems like the 2B section is pretty relevant to current political issues.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Anyone got answers for part c maths section
Original post by PanosTSI
I don't think the solutions are anywhere online. Well, the maths syllabus has confused me a bit but I will follow the A-Level Maths online resources to learn some things I haven't met yet (e.g vectors or sequences/series). I believe the past papers are a good way to see what they're usually asking but the questions are a bit different from year to year.

Where can you find "A-Level Maths online resources"?
Since I am applying for BA Social Anthropology I will be taking the "easy" Math Section C, do you know where to find online resources to practice this section?
Reply 23
Original post by parwanahaydar96
Where can you find "A-Level Maths online resources"?
Since I am applying for BA Social Anthropology I will be taking the "easy" Math Section C, do you know where to find online resources to practice this section?

I'm actually revising some modules I've not been taught using the Edexcel A Level books (you can find them online, I have them downloaded). However, I will be sitting the D section so I don't know if this will really help you.
Low probability, though is here anybody doing UGAA and applying for BSc Politics and Philosophy?
Original post by sunny-adri
Low probability, though is here anybody doing UGAA and applying for BSc Politics and Philosophy?

I am applying for BA social anthropology, I dont know if its the same test? I take A B2 and C
Yes it is; I am just wondering what percentage of applicants for the same degree are sitting UGAA
Reply 27
Original post by sunny-adri
Yes it is; I am just wondering what percentage of applicants for the same degree are sitting UGAA

You can ask at WhatDoTheyKnow, I did so for BSc Economics.
You can ask at WhatDoTheyKnow, I did so for BSc Economics.

Hi, and what was the response that you got?
Reply 29
Original post by ishaangupta
Hi, and what was the response that you got?

That last year there were 29 L101 applicants
That last year there were 29 L101 applicants

Thanks
Anyone know how to do this :s-smilie:am wants to buy a motorbike that costs £5,000. He can pay the entire amount now or choose a payment plan that consists of paying £2,000 now and £3,500 after 1 year.(a) What is the implied yearly interest rate for the payment plan?(b) What is the implied monthly interest rate for the payment plan?(7) (7)(c) Sam decides to wait for one year so he will have enough money to buy the motorbike in cash. He deposits £3,600 in a savings account that pays a 3% interest yearly rate. How much money will have in this account after 1 year?
Reply 32
Original post by Pencilcase76£
Anyone know how to do this :s-smilie:am wants to buy a motorbike that costs £5,000. He can pay the entire amount now or choose a payment plan that consists of paying £2,000 now and £3,500 after 1 year.(a) What is the implied yearly interest rate for the payment plan?(b) What is the implied monthly interest rate for the payment plan?(7) (7)(c) Sam decides to wait for one year so he will have enough money to buy the motorbike in cash. He deposits £3,600 in a savings account that pays a 3% interest yearly rate. How much money will have in this account after 1 year?

I'm so sorry you haven't had a reply, I was off the forum the past couple of weeks :frown: If you haven't found the solution you can check here: Series. It will be more than helpful for this kind of exercises.

Well, good luck to all of us sitting the UGAA tomorrow!
Good luck to u all tomorrow 😊
Reply 34
Hey all, 3 hours passed like a minute! How did you go?
When can we expect to hear from them regarding the decision??? I appeared for UGAA. I'm worried what would happen now
Reply 36
I really don't know. Last year offers were sent at the very last week (according to the relative thread). To years ago, I think it was the second to last.
Has anyone heard from them yet? Did anybody receive the offer from LSE???
Okay. Which course have you applied for?
I really don't know. Last year offers were sent at the very last week (according to the relative thread). To years ago, I think it was the second to last.
Reply 39
Original post by Anonymous
Okay. Which course have you applied for?

BSc Economics

Latest

Trending

Trending