The Student Room Group
Original post by Bas16
Hi,

Was wondering how hard is it to pass interviewing (LPC). I had my exam and although i followed the structure I messed up both the getting extra information bit and advising because I couldn't understand the applicable area of law.
People, who have done the interviewing exam, how did your cohort do? Did many fail?

I dont get my results until February, but you must do alot to fail it imo. In my case, there was one issue i forgot to tackle / ask + went over the time limit.

In respect to advising, if you dont know how to give advice to the situation, you would say something along the lines of speaking to your supervisor on X issue.

Nevertheless, Im sure you'll be fine.
Hello,

I have a similar concern and I’m wondering if you managed to pass it?

Thank you!

Original post by DarkChaoz95
I dont get my results until February, but you must do alot to fail it imo. In my case, there was one issue i forgot to tackle / ask + went over the time limit.

In respect to advising, if you dont know how to give advice to the situation, you would say something along the lines of speaking to your supervisor on X issue.

Nevertheless, Im sure you'll be fine.
Original post by winterbella
Hello,

I have a similar concern and I’m wondering if you managed to pass it?

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply, yup I passed despite nerves and I did what I said in my previous post if I was unsure what advice to give.

If you had your assessment, hope you passed! :smile:
did you pass this in the end? Had mine today and have the exact same worry!

Latest

Trending

Trending