lynnc30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Our daughter is in a 'twodio' in Bristol and has found alternate accommodation for her final year this year. It is one bedroom in a two bed apartment with shared bathroom and kitchen/diner/living space. Furnished. Lease runs until 1/9/19. She is looking for someone to take on the remainder of the lease from 1st March 2019 (or sooner if that suits) Current remaining Tenant is a 20yr old female so only suitable for females.
Rent is £600 per month including bills but not wifi.

Where is a good place to advertise this for free in Bristol amongst Students?
Thanks!
Last edited by lynnc30; 1 year ago
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by lynnc30)
Our daughter is in a 'twodio' in Bristol and has found alternate accommodation for her final year this year. It is one bedroom in a two bed apartment with shared bathroom and kitchen/diner/living space. Furnished. Lease runs until 1/9/19. She is looking for someone to take on the remainder of the lease from 1st March 2019 (or sooner if that suits) Current remaining Tenant is a 20yr old female so only suitable for females.
Rent is £600 per month including bills but not wifi.

Where is a good place to advertise this for free in Bristol amongst Students?
Thanks!
Post it on the Bristol uni section, accommodation, plus also ask accommodation at the uni and at the SU. Anywhere that students look.
Also find out if any courses start this Jan as they would be your best bet of finding students who might be looking. It is a hard sell. You may need to offer a discount with the knowledge it is a wasting asset.
lynnc30
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks. Great advice.

(Original post by 999tigger)Post it on the Bristol uni section, accommodation, plus also ask accommodation at the uni and at the SU. Anywhere that students look.
Also find out if any courses start this Jan as they would be your best bet of finding students who might be looking. It is a hard sell. You may need to offer a discount with the knowledge it is a wasting asset.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (47)
62.67%
Yes- I don't like it (2)
2.67%
No- I want it (22)
29.33%
No- I don't want it (4)