The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Where is studenthome

Can't find student home
Original post by nockynigel
Can't find student home

Is it MyTSR you are looking for, usually that brings you to the home page.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Reply 2
Can't find student home

The OU login page is called studenthome (according to Google)

https://msds.open.ac.uk/signon/SAMSDefault/SAMS001_Default.aspx
Reply 3
Original post by Doonesbury
The OU login page is called studenthome (according to Google)

https://msds.open.ac.uk/signon/SAMSDefault/SAMS001_Default.aspx

I am trying to obtain a .ac.uk email address by registering with the Open University. The TRADA website requires me to have such an email account so that I can access their academic program.

I can't log in to Open University because they say "Sorry it looks like the details you provided are a close match to an existing record."

But even if I get a .ac.uk address, TRADA require me to be undertaking a formal course, of which I have to state the start and end dates. I don't have a course - the learning I want to do is on the TRADA website.
As I understand it, the key to an academic email is to be found on the studenthome page. I can see myself giving up.
Reply 4
I am trying to obtain a .ac.uk email address by registering with the Open University. The TRADA website requires me to have such an email account so that I can access their academic program.

I can't log in to Open University because they say "Sorry it looks like the details you provided are a close match to an existing record."

But even if I get a .ac.uk address, TRADA require me to be undertaking a formal course, of which I have to state the start and end dates. I don't have a course - the learning I want to do is on the TRADA website.
As I understand it, the key to an academic email is to be found on the studenthome page. I can see myself giving up.

I've moved this to the OU forum.

I suggest you call TRADA or the OU about the problem.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending