Man stabbed to death on a train in Surrey Watch

Haniftheking
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Ffs imagine waking up thinking you’re going on a trip to London with your teenage son to enjoy some quality time in the holidays and suddenly a guy stabs you up for some petty reason and your son’s life is ruined and he’ll be traumatised for years. RIP lee pomeroy
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Well I'm carrying a knife with me from now on...

these things are getting more common
Haniftheking
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by TheTroll73)
Well I'm carrying a knife with me from now on...

these things are getting more common
It is illegal to carry a knife.
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emms2001)
A thug is a thug, whether they be black or white. I don't need to rebut anything you say because you are the one who is writing nonsense, completely out of context with the conversation. You're playing with Straw Man arguments and therefore there is nothing more to say.
There is no strawman. I'm calling you out on your ridiculous Original comment and you can't back it up. So you resort to labels and accusations.
Johnny English
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by I'mComingOxford)
how exactly are we evolving?
I think you are perhaps getting confused in all this . Most of the indigenous types (but not all ) are still evolving whilst there are others that are firmly still locked into the past both ethnically and culturally . Part of that lifestyle involves the carrying of knIves and machetes as part of everyday routine and for protection . Some it may be said ...have never lost that cultural affiliation and as a result still carry them around our major towns and cities as a matter of course . It is no coincidence that when violent crime and knife crime stats are collated and published that certain ethnic groups are many times more likely to commit such offences .

Perhaps we should have another debate on here as to whether it is fair to name and shame them because the facts are there for all to see . .
Last edited by Johnny English; 2 weeks ago
Rock Fan
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
One man charged with the death and also a female charged for assisting an offender
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-46777616
Fullofsurprises
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Rock Fan)
One man charged with the death and also a female charged for assisting an offender
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-46777616
You seriously have to wonder about the mentality of a 35-year old who travels the trains of Surrey armed with a knife. There are some very bizarre things going on right now.
emms2001
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Jebedee)
There is no strawman. I'm calling you out on your ridiculous Original comment and you can't back it up. So you resort to labels and accusations.
LoL.

As I said before, anybody reasonable reading these posts may well conclude your responses are completely missing the point.

Just to call you out again, you said earlier: 'if I had to guess where a black thug who stabs people is likely living. Between London and Surrey. I'm going to go with London. So the chances are your point makes no sense.'

Which yet again was wrong because the offender comes from Farnham, Surrey.

Enjoy your endeavours, toodle-pip.
Last edited by emms2001; 2 weeks ago
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Fullofsurprises)
You seriously have to wonder about the mentality of a 35-year old who travels the trains of Surrey armed with a knife. There are some very bizarre things going on right now.
No need to wonder, its one of three possibilities- habitual thug, habitual criminal or carrying for a friend/associate who is one of the previous two.
I've met plenty of all three over 35 years of age.
Vile, bizarre and tragic (for the victim, his family and witnesses).
TheTroll73
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Haniftheking)
It is illegal to carry a knife.
wasn't serious
Jebedee
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by emms2001)
LoL.

As I said before, anybody reasonable reading these posts may well conclude your responses are completely missing the point and that you are maliciously manufacturing moronic arguments.

You may not be a far-right troll, but you certainly write in a way which is consistent with someone in a Russian troll farm.

Just to call you out again, you said earlier: 'if I had to guess where a black thug who stabs people is likely living. Between London and Surrey. I'm going to go with London. So the chances are your point makes no sense.'

Which yet again was wrong because the offender comes from Farnham, Surrey.

Enjoy your endeavours, toodle-pip.
You've picked up a side point which has since been shown as wrong and tried to apply that to the overall comment. Whether he is from London or Surrey, what exactly are you saying is the relevance of pointing out that its a tory town? You keep changing subject because its a pathetic and irrelevant snipe and you know it.
guerneuu
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I bet you they argued over something so trivial, like the black guy putting his feet on the seat or playing music outloud or jumping the barrier. Then they probably had a verbal expletive rant at each other, before it went racial I guess. Then the black guy slashed him up in anger, probably didn't want to kill him but cut him up. And here we are today. One white guy dead, cos he couldn't keep his mouth s-h-u-t, one black guy going to jail for life cos his solution to all problems is to pull out a knife and one kid without a father because even he didn't have common sense to tell his father to get away from the situation.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by guerneuu)
I bet you they argued over something so trivial, like the black guy putting his feet on the seat or playing music outloud or jumping the barrier. Then they probably had a verbal expletive rant at each other, before it went racial I guess. Then the black guy slashed him up in anger, probably didn't want to kill him but cut him up. And here we are today. One white guy dead, cos he couldn't keep his mouth s-h-u-t, one black guy going to jail for life cos his solution to all problems is to pull out a knife and one kid without a father because even he didn't have common sense to tell his father to get away from the situation.
you have no idea what happened on the train. stop making up ridiculous suggestions.
guerneuu
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by the bear)
you have no idea what happened on the train. stop making up ridiculous suggestions.
You don't just get stabbed for no reason, there has clearly been an exchange of words and something has been said.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
You don't just get stabbed for no reason, there has clearly been an exchange of words and something has been said.
yes, but you are just inventing stuff & implying that Mr Pomeroy was a racist.

smh
Obolinda
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Very sad indeed.
guerneuu
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
yes, but you are just inventing stuff & implying that Mr Pomeroy was a racist.

smh
I'm sure there was racial undertones in the argument, even if they were very small. Clearly something has been said to get a guy to pull out a knife and slash at you. Racial undertones are the most likely given the situation.
the bear
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
I'm sure there was racial undertones in the argument, even if they were very small. Clearly something has been said to get a guy to pull out a knife and slash at you. Racial undertones are the most likely given the situation.
you are just inventing stuff. there could be many explanations.
guerneuu
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
A BLACK GUY stabbing a WHITE GUY who DON'T KNOW EACH OTHER, obviously this happens when something is said and what was said was probably a lot of expletives and racial undertones.
guerneuu
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
you are just inventing stuff. there could be many explanations.
I'm saying they definitely argued, you don't just stab someone for no reason. The 14 year old kid is the best judge to tell us what was actually said.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.6%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.83%
Nope, not that interesting (220)
39.57%

Watched Threads