Millsylx
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
How much revision should you do on top of homework a week and how do you keep motivated?
natasha4902
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I do around 10 hours a week in terms of revision, however we don’t really get homework so I suppose it’s easier. In order to stay motivated, I have put up my predicted grades on my wall next to the grades I want to achieve to highlight how much work I will have to put in, really useful haha. Hope this helps xx
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by natasha4902)
I do around 10 hours a week in terms of revision, however we don’t really get homework so I suppose it’s easier. In order to stay motivated, I have put up my predicted grades on my wall next to the grades I want to achieve to highlight how much work I will have to put in, really useful haha. Hope this helps xx
when you say revision, you mean writing notes or memorising stuff?
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sqrt of 5)
when you say revision, you mean writing notes or memorising stuff?
Both, try writing notes out first then focus on memorising. Quizlet is especially useful for long term memorising x
Millsylx
Rep:
THANk you just struggling with everything
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Millsylx)
THANk you just struggling with everything
I know what you mean haha! It’s so stressful. Maybe I can try help? Idk. What are your Exam boards? I have quite a lot of sets on quizlet you may find useful
Millsylx
Rep:
I know what you mean haha! It’s so stressful. Maybe I can try help? Idk. What are your Exam boards? I have quite a lot of sets on quizlet you may find useful
Triple separate science all AQA
History OCR
Maths edexcel
RS edexcel
Spanish AQA
And pe AQA
English is a welsh board
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Triple separate science all AQA
History OCR
Maths edexcel
RS edexcel
Spanish AQA
And pe AQA
English is a welsh board
Science is the same, my quizlet name is natasha4902. may not be useful haha but I owe my grades to it. Good luck xx
Msbrownie.xo
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
How much revision should you do on top of homework a week and how do you keep motivated?
use quizlet for languages and my gcse science for science (im assuming ur doing gcses too if not forget the last one lmao)
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Msbrownie.xo)
use quizlet for languages and my gcse science for science (im assuming ur doing gcses too if not forget the last one lmao)
Wdym your gcse sciences? x
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Wdym your gcse sciences? x
haha its a website called 'mygcsesience' and it guarantees people As in their science GCSEs. I will link their success stories https://www.my-gcsescience.com/success-stories/
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
haha its a website called 'mygcsesience' and it guarantees people As in their science GCSEs. I will link their success stories https://www.my-gcsescience.com/success-stories/
Thank you! x
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Thank you! x
its okay, good luck in ur revision x
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Is it free?
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Is it free?
well there are three parts, one is free which is good when you use that and your cgp book and past papers, its £20 for double and like £45 for triple. if you dont wanna pay use the free one but cause ur doing triple you cant rely on it. i would let you use mine but i dont wanna be posting it online like that lmao
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
well there are three parts, one is free which is good when you use that and your cgp book and past papers, its £20 for double and like £45 for triple. if you dont wanna pay use the free one but cause ur doing triple you cant rely on it. i would let you use mine but i dont wanna be posting it online like that lmao
If you pmed it haha? Nah I don’t expect you to, but thank youu xx
username3774332
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
freesciencelessons on youtube is good.
Msbrownie.xo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If you pmed it haha? Nah I don’t expect you to, but thank youu xx
ill pm it but wait r u doing double or triple science?
sqrt of 5
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Do you mind sharing it with me as well? I really struggle with chem 😭
Last edited by sqrt of 5; 3 years ago
natasha4902
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you serious? And triple ahaa
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.23%
The paper was reasonable (134)
36.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.67%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.29%

Watched Threads