The Student Room Group

Revision

How much revision should you do on top of homework a week and how do you keep motivated?

Scroll to see replies

I do around 10 hours a week in terms of revision, however we don’t really get homework so I suppose it’s easier. In order to stay motivated, I have put up my predicted grades on my wall next to the grades I want to achieve to highlight how much work I will have to put in, really useful haha. Hope this helps xx
Original post by natasha4902
I do around 10 hours a week in terms of revision, however we don’t really get homework so I suppose it’s easier. In order to stay motivated, I have put up my predicted grades on my wall next to the grades I want to achieve to highlight how much work I will have to put in, really useful haha. Hope this helps xx

when you say revision, you mean writing notes or memorising stuff?
Original post by sqrt of 5
when you say revision, you mean writing notes or memorising stuff?

Both, try writing notes out first then focus on memorising. Quizlet is especially useful for long term memorising x
Reply 4

THANk you just struggling with everything
Original post by Millsylx
THANk you just struggling with everything

I know what you mean haha! It’s so stressful. Maybe I can try help? Idk. What are your Exam boards? I have quite a lot of sets on quizlet you may find useful
Reply 6
I know what you mean haha! It’s so stressful. Maybe I can try help? Idk. What are your Exam boards? I have quite a lot of sets on quizlet you may find useful

Triple separate science all AQA
History OCR
Maths edexcel
RS edexcel
Spanish AQA
And pe AQA
English is a welsh board
Triple separate science all AQA
History OCR
Maths edexcel
RS edexcel
Spanish AQA
And pe AQA
English is a welsh board

Science is the same, my quizlet name is natasha4902. may not be useful haha but I owe my grades to it. Good luck :wink: xx
How much revision should you do on top of homework a week and how do you keep motivated?

use quizlet for languages and my gcse science for science (im assuming ur doing gcses too if not forget the last one lmao)
Original post by Msbrownie.xo
use quizlet for languages and my gcse science for science (im assuming ur doing gcses too if not forget the last one lmao)

Wdym your gcse sciences? x
Wdym your gcse sciences? x

haha its a website called 'mygcsesience' and it guarantees people As in their science GCSEs. I will link their success stories https://www.my-gcsescience.com/success-stories/
haha its a website called 'mygcsesience' and it guarantees people As in their science GCSEs. I will link their success stories https://www.my-gcsescience.com/success-stories/

Thank you! x
Thank you! x

its okay, good luck in ur revision x

Is it free?
Is it free?

well there are three parts, one is free which is good when you use that and your cgp book and past papers, its £20 for double and like £45 for triple. if you dont wanna pay use the free one but cause ur doing triple you cant rely on it. i would let you use mine but i dont wanna be posting it online like that lmao
well there are three parts, one is free which is good when you use that and your cgp book and past papers, its £20 for double and like £45 for triple. if you dont wanna pay use the free one but cause ur doing triple you cant rely on it. i would let you use mine but i dont wanna be posting it online like that lmao

If you pmed it haha? Nah I don’t expect you to, but thank youu xx
freesciencelessons on youtube is good.
If you pmed it haha? Nah I don’t expect you to, but thank youu xx

ill pm it but wait r u doing double or triple science?

Do you mind sharing it with me as well? I really struggle with chem 😭
(edited 5 years ago)

Are you serious? And triple ahaa

Quick Reply

Latest