Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Doesn’t bother me. Im more attracted to brown coloured people though but that’s just me

(Original post by ChickenMadness)
    I do like them really pale vampire looking girls ngl.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ermmm what you said is questionable to me you sound shallow, you’re saying you don’t like dark skin tones, I’m white but even id take offence to that
    Hi. Why would you take offence? Especially on someone else's behalf? A lot of women freely express a preference for height. What people find attractive is not shallow. Yes it can be influenced by society but it can also just be the way folk are. Like a woman might find a well built 6 foot 2 handsome man attractive just naturally. All the best

ReputationRep:
    Why?
    idk lol. I'm attracted to them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusination)
    Doesn’t bother me. Im more attracted to brown coloured people though but that’s just me
    How Racist!

ReputationRep:
    Terrified what terms to use now. What a stupid 'offended' society we have become.

I can appreciate a girl may be pretty with any skin colour but I only find a narrow selection sexually attractive. I like girls on the shorter side with bigger boobs. Skin colour wise I'd go with a 5-7

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/46/88...8f59246508.png

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaffleApple)

I have lots of jet black friends. I just don’t find the colour attractive. It’s literally just a preference and nothing else.
    Out of all te billions of available reasons; You choose to disregard on skin colour.
    TROLL ALERT but hey, you do you. if thats the case.

ReputationRep:
    for attractiveness
    Of course it is.

It is down to personal preference but the millennial snowflakes will tell you that it isn't important. Go for whichever race floats your boat if you are attracted to white women go for white women, If you are attracted to black women go for a black and guess what? If you are attracted to Asian women go for Asian Women.

It is not racist to have a racial preference when it comes to dating, personally myself I would only go for white women, British would be a preference but if not I would consider American/canadian or a Scandinavian women thats about it really.

Skin colour 100% matters go for whatever floats your boat and ignore virtuous posts about it not mattering- its all about preference not about what you are pre programmed to believe.

It's like being mad at someone for being gay.

Wow you don't find women attractive? So shallow and sexist.

People don't choose who they're attracted to fam.

ReputationRep:
    So light skinned blacks are seen as beautiful. But do the white guys like lupita and Naomi as much as Rihanna and Beyoncé. We all know the answer, but that waffle guy gets called racist for voicing most ppl's opinions.
    For the record, I haven't 'flat-out' called him racist, I have said that he should give careful consideration to his choice of words, considering this is obviously a sensitive topic for a lot of people (myself included). However, I have pointed out why others are justified in considering his post(s) racist.

Personally, I wouldn't say that light skinned blacks are seen as beautiful... but I do consider it as the black equivalent of being blonde... while I guess us "Jet-Blacks" are the equivalent of a "testa-rossa" (That's Italiaa for "Red-head"... I hate the term Ginger). I would personally consider "Light skinned" a mixed race type complextion.

ReputationRep:
    I does to me. I find white people skin the most attractive .
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

(Original post by PlacidMongoose)
    Hi. Why would you take offence? Especially on someone else's behalf? A lot of women freely express a preference for height. What people find attractive is not shallow. Yes it can be influenced by society but it can also just be the way folk are. Like a woman might find a well built 6 foot 2 handsome man attractive just naturally. All the best
    Hello, it’s offensive due to the fact skin colour has so much history behind it whereas height doesn’t. People of every colour are different heights but when you say you don’t like one certain skin tone for example I just instantly take offence to it as you’re categorising a set of people just for the colour of their skin.. Idk to me height and skin colour are not the same to compare

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ellieRx)
    Exactly how I took what he said

Instantly using the term jet black is partially racist. No need for that at all, and as someone said.. you obviously think your skin tone is better than someone who has a dark skin tone? To me, you’re racist, to someone else you may not be. But what you need to know is, you’re no better than anyone else whatever your skin tone
    The word jet black used in this context is not racist. It’s simply a term used to explain different skin tones.

Please quote a single piece of my posts that show me stating my white skin tone is superior over dark skin tones? You won’t find it because that’s a conclusion that you drawn entirely from your own thought process. You invented that, not me.

Oh and Yes I am better than many of people. But not because of my skin tone

Btw I must be the only dude on earth who is racist against blacks and finds Indian women extremely attractive lmao.

(Original post by Old Skool Freak)
    Because you've literally admitted in your previous post that you automatically dismiss all dark-skinned black women is because of their skin colour.

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you're not even prepared to consider the possiblity that there MIGHT be a dark-skinned black girl you may be attracted to.

Stop moaning!

Proof read your posts and think how it may come accross to other people.

If you'd have worded your post along the lines of, "I've not yet met any dark-skinned black girls I find attactive", personally, I would have given you the benefit of the doubt.

It's going to hit a nerve when you talk about unattractiveness in black people in particular... For centuries, we've always been the ugly ones. It wasn't until the likes of Will Smith, Beyonce etc. were on such a high-profile that the world couldn't ignore black beauty.

Even now there are those who think the only reason black men could possibly be attractive to white women is because we're "Walking Penises"

Having said all that, I kinda respect your honesty.
    You are just not getting it. I do not find dark skin tones attractive. So yes I do dismiss all women with dark skin tones. Not because I’m superior to them just because I don’t find it attractive.

Not because they are ugly because many of black people are extremely attractive in most people’s eyes. It just doesn’t turn me on, doesn’t attract me.

Many of my friends (some white, some black) point out girls who they think are super hot, when we are out. Some of them I don’t find attractive whatsoever (white girls) but my friends think they are hot. Does that make them ugly because I’m not attracted to them? Of course not! It just means I don’t find them attractive.

The world is a big place, just because I don’t find a certain tone of skin attractive doesn’t mean that millions of other people won’t find it attractive.

Is it wrong that I won’t date women who are over a dress size 8? Is it bad that I won’t date women who are curvy? Of course it’s not, just my preferred body type, right?

ReputationRep:
    for attractiveness
    I think this thread is a good example of the problems of virtue signalling, offense declaring and ideology over reality. I think if someone had said that they found brown skin more attractive there would not have been a peep from the same people who are jumping on the people who say they prefer lighter skin. Most folk have favourites in body type, facial type, hair style, hair colour etc etc. And skin colour. Why would that be different. Just because it's not nice? Personally I prefer lighter skin. My ideal woman would have very pale skin, jet black long wavy hair, 5 ft 7, curvy, glasses, modestly dressed and hoop earings

ReputationRep:
    Hello, it’s offensive due to the fact skin colour has so much history behind it whereas height doesn’t. People of every colour are different heights but when you say you don’t like one certain skin tone for example I just instantly take offence to it as you’re categorising a set of people just for the colour of their skin.. Idk to me height and skin colour are not the same to compare
    Meh. Theres a lot of depressed and bitter short men on the internet. I feel sorry for them because of the discrimination they face from women but that's life. Can't force people to want to have sex with you.

I do find it weird how some people get offended by another person's sexual orientation / preferences though. I've personally never been offended by this even when I was an immature teenager.

Theres 7 billion people on the planet, just find someone whos attracted to you. Especially since you probably didn't even want to marry that person in the first place lol. I find it bizzarre. Who that person wants to have sex with / marry / whatever has nothing to do with you.

It's like an entitlement that everyone needs to find you attractive.

ReputationRep:
    Hi

But the OP has asked for people to answer a question. And if people are going to answer the question honestly it doesn't really matter about the history of skin colour. Attraction is attraction is attraction. Now you can argue that people are being influenced by a societal standard of beauty. Maybe that is an influence. But today's society is pushing "diverity" beauty standards very strongly. And physical attraction is such a strong force that I dont think that it can be just a social phenomenon. Life is unfair and the vast majority of people have something that does not equate to what most or some people find attractive. Personally I prefer white women or light skinned arabs or asians. That's me just saying what I find attractive. I'm shorter than most women's ideal. Life's not fair but still worth living. All the best

ReputationRep:
    for attractiveness
    Absolutely and utterly NO!
    Your skin colour DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT matter because you’re beautiful in your own way. Embrace your skin colour because it’s beautiful!

Don’t ever listen to people who are narrow minded when it comes to skin colour at the end of the day we all have red blood, two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth... WE ARE ALL HUMANS and ARE ALL CREATED IN GOD’s IMAGE! 🥰
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darling410)
    Absolutely and utterly NO!
    Your skin colour DOES NOT and SHOULD NOT matter because you’re beautiful in your own way. Embrace your skin colour because it’s beautiful!

Don’t ever listen to people who are narrow minded when it comes to skin colour at the end of the day we all have red blood, two eyes, two ears, a nose, a mouth... WE ARE ALL HUMANS and ARE ALL CREATED IN GOD’s IMAGE! 🥰

I agree with your first point but sorry to break it to you, your skin tone and how attractive you are in general will have a significant impact on how you are perceived, treated and your interactions with other individuals. Some people don't even have two functioning eyes and there are unfortunate people out there who are victims of facial disfigurement due to horrible accidents.

It's a hard truth of life but it's something everyone should accept and make the best of, rather than denying the actual grim reality of the situatuion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WaffleApple)
    The word jet black used in this context is not racist. It’s simply a term used to explain different skin tones.
    I speak from myself, but I haven't called it racist, but I do consider it offensive, for reasons I've said in a previous post.

Btw I must be the only dude on earth who is racist against blacks and finds Indian women extremely attractive lmao.
    You'd be surprised, it's actually pretty common lol.

You are just not getting it. I do not find dark skin tones attractive. So yes I do dismiss all women with dark skin tones. Not because I’m superior to them just because I don’t find it attractive.
    But at the same time, you're not seeing where I or others are coming from.

I've lost count of the number of times I've been chatting to a girl online with good banter, rapport etc. for weeks or even months, and as soon as I tell them I'm black, I never hear from them again. They drop me like a hot-potato.If I'm lucky I'll get some kind of excuse first. I mean, how do you think that makes me feel? Seriously, am I supposed to apologise for being black? For the record, these are people who've chosen to PM me, I didn't go looking, and as we've been chatting for a period of time, it shows we get on... yet purely because of my skin complextion, they're not going to give me the time of day.

It's got to the stage where I don't bother with chatting up peope online, or I'd hint from the offeset that I'm black. I'm prepared to give the benefit of the doubt to those who I sent a picture to, but for majority, I only have to type those dreaded words, and they disappear.

So yeah, I'm sorry if I've got a bit of a chip on my shoulder on this issue.

Anyway, I think we'll just agree to disagree on this one. You're free to fancy / date whoever you like... just don't be a d1ck to those poor "Jet-black" women who do find you attractive

ReputationRep:
    It matters weather people will consciously admit it to it or not...

http://superselected.com/wp-content/...-24-015634.png

https://tinyurl.com/y7qpov97

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.