The Student Room Group

Which university

Is Nottingham Trent or Northumbria a better uni? I’m applying for psychology however am interested in the life of the cities
Original post by Marthaa1
Is Nottingham Trent or Northumbria a better uni? I’m applying for psychology however am interested in the life of the cities

roughly similar unis. but obviously nottingham will have a far superior social life. make sure you focus on good work experience and summer jobs if you're doing a psychology degree.
Reply 2
Thanks. What makes you say that Nottingham has a better social side?
Thanks. What makes you say that Nottingham has a better social side?

oo sorry i got northumbria and northampton unis mixed up haha!

they are both so similarly-good options that i think you should focus on the smaller things like the 'feel' you get for the place and the course content
Reply 5

Im a current student at Northumbria so ask away :h:
Reply 6
Thanks for your help!
Reply 7
As a student in Northumbria how do you find the university as a whole and accommodation? On the open day I was impressed with it and the SU. Also the city as a whole for night life and things to do as I’m from far away so worried it’s big step into a new city
Reply 8
As a student in Northumbria how do you find the university as a whole and accommodation? On the open day I was impressed with it and the SU. Also the city as a whole for night life and things to do as I’m from far away so worried it’s big step into a new city

I absolutely love the uni
The accommodation is amazing and the staff are really helpful and friendly
Newcastle as a city- there is a lot to do. The nightlife is one of the best in the country (and very cheap) there’s lots of shops bars museums, it’s not too far from the coast. I couldn’t think of anywhere I’d rather be. Everyone is super friendly and the SU does run fast friend trips to places and have events on which are actually really good fun
Reply 9
I think it sounds and looks amazing. Thanks for your help!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending