Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Sooooo guys please help me out here. I had a really bad arguement with my boyfriend and i was really heartbroken and went to confide in my best friend cried on her shoulders the lot she wasnt happy with how he treated me and what was said in the arguement (i wouldnt be either if it was said to her) now fast forward a couple of days and me and boyfriend worked things out. My friend wasnt happy about this at all. She became distant we went from speaking every day to every couple of days. My boyfriend went away for new years visiting family. My friend had a nye party but didnt invite me. I have text her a few times but havent had a reply.

Now i understand she wouldnt be happy that i was upset and hurt by bf but i think its horrible her cutting me out of her life because i have got back with him. If the shoe was on the other foot, i wouldnt do this. I would still be her friend and be there for her.

Im not sure what to make of this but i am hurt by the way she is acting.
Anonymous #2
Report 9 months ago
Your best friend is acting really immaturely. It’s your decision whether to get back with him or not. She can only give you advice about what to do, she can’t just cut you out of her life because you chose to get back with him.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Your best friend is acting really immaturely. It’s your decision whether to get back with him or not. She can only give you advice about what to do, she can’t just cut you out of her life because you chose to get back with him.
This is exactly my view on it. I have reached out a couple times but have not had a response just wondering if you think its worth another try or just leave it.

Im really disappointed with the way she is going on.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (20)
6.92%
They might tell the bully (29)
10.03%
I don't think they'd understand (44)
15.22%
It might lead to more bullying (106)
36.68%
There's nothing they could do (90)
31.14%

Watched Threads