The Student Room Group

Are my a-level options okay?

I meet the requirements for Imperial College London (I take Geography, Biology and French and I am in Year 12), but I don't really have any of the ideal A-levels (Chemistry, Maths, etc). However, I am really interested in Geology and I have been reading extra books. Thoughts?
Reply 1
Original post by Tolly
I meet the requirements for Imperial College London (I take Geography, Biology and French and I am in Year 12), but I don't really have any of the ideal A-levels (Chemistry, Maths, etc). However, I am really interested in Geology and I have been reading extra books. Thoughts?

Yea your fine, all facilitating subjects. Imperial think highly of GCSEs (hopefully you've done well) and get your As at the end
Reply 2
Original post by Rockrs
Yea your fine, all facilitating subjects. Imperial think highly of GCSEs (hopefully you've done well) and get your As at the end

Yeah I did pretty well at GCSE thankfully but I didn’t get a 7 in Maths which is also a requirement. But I think I’ll try and take a maths course for that which will be okay :biggrin: thank you so much for replying it made me feel so much better! (At GCSE I got 7 A*, two A and a C - that one was maths RIP)
Reply 3
Original post by Tolly
Yeah I did pretty well at GCSE thankfully but I didn’t get a 7 in Maths which is also a requirement. But I think I’ll try and take a maths course for that which will be okay :biggrin: thank you so much for replying it made me feel so much better! (At GCSE I got 7 A*, two A and a C - that one was maths RIP)

I haven't even started extra reading yet, I think I should a bit before May, I still have AS exams for everything.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending