The Student Room Group

it itches in my nether regions

hey everyone, I normally shave my down-below and its always been itching. does anyone know what to do? this is the first time its happened
Hey,

Dont know if your a guy or girl (I guess it doesn't really matter) I shaved down their once and it itches like crazy until you let it get back to a certain length. You either have to keep shaving as no hairs shouldnt itch if done properly. But if you just trim it really short this is why its itching like crazy.

Hopefully this sort of helps.
As a girl how do you trim? Its probably more easier for guys to trim than girls.
It's just regrowth. It can happen anywhere on the body. My armpits always itch. My boyfriends beard itches.

Also if you're a girl be aware you're more vulnerable to infections when you shave - it's actually not very hygienic at all. Shaving the bikini line and then just trimming the rest very short is much better. (Well, leaving it is best, but not very fashionable I know).
Original post by Anonymous
It's just regrowth. It can happen anywhere on the body. My armpits always itch. My boyfriends beard itches.

Also if you're a girl be aware you're more vulnerable to infections when you shave - it's actually not very hygienic at all. Shaving the bikini line and then just trimming the rest very short is much better. (Well, leaving it is best, but not very fashionable I know).

Whats left if you exclude the bikini line?
after shave or vaseline or some cooling agent like vicks vapor rub lol

Quick Reply

Latest