mascara Watch

Cynthia1u
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
Does anyone have any recommendations on buying mascara? My preference is a skinny wand mascara to get thorough coats of mascara but idk which brand to buy it from.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
hallamstudents
  •  Official Rep
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey @Cynthia1u,

It is all about personal preference when it comes to makeup but, firstly it depends how much you want to send. For a pricier mascara I'd recommend Benefit - BADgal lash mascara. Somewhere in between I've just started using Soap and Glory's - Thick and Fast. It came in a Christmas gift and I cannot get enough, not clumpy and a thin wand. Finally, when I want to save the money I go for MUA's - Amplify Statement Lash. Its a thin wand but got a lot of shape!

Hope this helps
Charlotte
RazzzBerries
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
No7 Lash Extender is what I use. I'm not too sure whether it would fit your criteria of skinny wand, but it does the job really well, at least IMO :lol:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
When I'm looking for a lighter natural daytime look I go for Giorgio Armani Beauty Eyes to Kill Mascara.
If I want a more noticeable mascara with curling effect, Lancôme Hypnôse Doll is great and always lasts all day (I've done 3am- 11pm).
For evening ok makeup and the "full lash" effect, I double up on mascara- MAC Haute & Naughty Lash on first and then Chanel Inimitable.
fio.rella.
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
L’Oréal voluminous extra black
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
amberix
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
benefit bad girl bang is honestly the best mascara I've ever used x
AshlyJohson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Benefit, Lancome and Givenchy produce the best mascaras
bones-mccoy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
I prefer a thicker wand myself but a good drugstore mascara with a thinner wand is The Rocket by Maybelline
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (102)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (215)
41.19%
Nope, not that interesting (205)
39.27%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed