Trouble with sex Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 weeks ago
I’m in my mid twenties and have never had a boyfriend until now, so I’ve not had sex until I got with him. We’ve been together for half a year now and have had sex a good number of times... well we try to anyways.

We can’t seem to have proper sexual penetration because he can’t get it in. He does hesitate a lot because he’s scared of hurting me, and I have bled a few times when attempting penetration, and we have tried one finger at a time which is fine. But I’m just concerned because we have been in a sexual relationship for a while now and can’t seem to get far.

The sex has been enjoyable for the both of us regardless, but it is frustrating for me (and I’m sure it is for him too). I just want to know if this is normal for some virgins and we just need to be patient, or if it’s something I should see a doctor about? And also if someone has any tips and advice, that would be great!
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m in my mid twenties and have never had a boyfriend until now, so I’ve not had sex until I got with him. We’ve been together for half a year now and have had sex a good number of times... well we try to anyways.

We can’t seem to have proper sexual penetration because he can’t get it in. He does hesitate a lot because he’s scared of hurting me, and I have bled a few times when attempting penetration, and we have tried one finger at a time which is fine. But I’m just concerned because we have been in a sexual relationship for a while now and can’t seem to get far.

The sex has been enjoyable for the both of us regardless, but it is frustrating for me (and I’m sure it is for him too). I just want to know if this is normal for some virgins and we just need to be patient, or if it’s something I should see a doctor about? And also if someone has any tips and advice, that would be great!
Make sure you're lubricated enough. If you're focusing too much on "getting it in" then you likely aren't aroused enough which won't help. Use lube if you need to.

Make sure you're totally relaxed. Fixating on issues like this will make you tense up and can therefore make sex difficult.

Engage in plenty of foreplay to help you get lubricated and relaxed enough. Don't rush through it as it's really important.
Apachecow
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried girl on top so you are in control?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
Make sure you're lubricated enough. If you're focusing too much on "getting it in" then you likely aren't aroused enough which won't help. Use lube if you need to.

Make sure you're totally relaxed. Fixating on issues like this will make you tense up and can therefore make sex difficult.

Engage in plenty of foreplay to help you get lubricated and relaxed enough. Don't rush through it as it's really important.
Thank you!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Apachecow)
Have you tried girl on top so you are in control?
Yes, seems more difficult that way tbh...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (68)
19.54%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (143)
41.09%
Nope, not that interesting (137)
39.37%

Watched Threads